Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2019, 06:21 PM
Fire Giant

That means March/April is Bloody Kithicor. Hopefully right around spring break [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-13-2019, 10:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lojik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What will be the equilibrium price of bone chips after a day? A week? A month? Not many high level buyers but great for leveling in kaladim.

What will be peak pop on opening weekend? I estimate1200
I dunno. Seems like we will get a lot of former players in for the opener. Whether they decide to stick around is a different thing... I'll go higher at 1800. I'd bet elfbux, but I am on the lower end of the economy. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-13-2019, 10:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m wondering if they are going to go classic experience and nerf SoulFire/Reaper of the dead to be only Paladin/SK clickable on Green. The way P99 has used them for the past 9 years is probably more destructive than Ivandyr’s Hoops.
Wah wah wah baby want his bottle?
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 09-14-2019, 12:20 AM
Large Rat

DO WE HAVE TO LOOK AT SPELLBOOK TO MEDITATE LIKE WE DID IN 1999?!?!?!
Old 09-14-2019, 01:36 AM
Planar Protector

Will newbie guards be farmable? or will the be the roided out ones we have now? :thinking emoji:
Old 09-14-2019, 03:31 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wah wah wah baby want his bottle?
Why would you ask a philosophical question regarding the intelligence of EQ players less than an hour after you posted this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does anyone think that if all the global total man hours spent playing eq were instead put into curing cancer or something then there would be no more cancer 10 years ago?
I legit want to know your thought pattern. If there is one.
Old 09-14-2019, 09:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.nbcnews.com/sciencemain/...sts-6C10402813

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-14-2019, 10:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 09-15-2019, 05:51 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canelek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dunno. Seems like we will get a lot of former players in for the opener. Whether they decide to stick around is a different thing... I'll go higher at 1800. I'd bet elfbux, but I am on the lower end of the economy. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think a lot of people from Daybreak TLP servers are going to come.

I predict numbers over 4000.
Old 09-15-2019, 06:26 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sillyturtle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think a lot of people from Daybreak TLP servers are going to come.

I predict numbers over 4000.
That would be bananas, but you may be right. I’m hoping some old pals from FoH will return. We tend to run into each other every decade or so.
Closed Thread