Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2012, 02:59 AM
Skeleton

Send a message via AIM to Khonsu
Default Hi

Hi there, I don't know where else to post this but I'm new to EverQuest and just joined. Friend of mine got me into the game a long time ago but honestly have never ever played classic live at all. I've played on another server but lost in-tress completely in the game. Then I found this server and it has more players. I've made a few characters on the server already and been following the wiki but I still don't know a lot about the game. I hope im not posting in the wrong area but I haven't found another area to post this in.
Old 04-14-2012, 03:06 AM
Aviak

Welcome!
Old 04-14-2012, 03:09 AM
Skeleton

Thanks, I came from other MMO's that just got boring as heck and I want something that will keep me busy for a while.
Old 04-14-2012, 03:16 AM
Fire Giant

Yeah I hate when I get lost in-trees. I avoid forests as much as possible because of this.

Seriously though, welcome! If you need something in-game don't be afraid to look me up [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-14-2012, 03:20 AM
Skeleton

But of course and thanks ^_^. I made a warrior, trying out different classes and such trying to figure out what I want to play. My main thing is I like playing tanks and mages. I've heard some storys about trying to solo as a mage from my buddy.
Old 04-14-2012, 03:27 AM
Banned

Mage solo is still decent despite going at about half the rate as before. Warrior is probably the hardest, most unrewarding class you can play as a first character because they are more or less totally gear dependent.
Old 04-14-2012, 03:35 AM
Skeleton

Ok, really donno what that guy's problem is. Hmm I might make a mage then. From reading on the wiki gnomes are the friendliest?
Old 04-14-2012, 03:52 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khonsu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok, really donno what that guy's problem is. Hmm I might make a mage then. From reading on the wiki gnomes are the friendliest?
Ignore him. Forums often get spammers. As for mage there's a lot of different tactics to bypass the nerfs. It sucks....bad...but it's still very doable. As for the Gnome thing...I'll wait for NiNik to come in an comment on that :P. I prefer Dark Elves though <3
Old 04-14-2012, 03:59 AM
Skeleton

Hehe, im not really worried about the spammer. Im more worried about having fun. Hmm, Think i'll make mages of different races and see which one I like more. Honestly looking at all the different races/class combo's is pretty insane. Just tells me im gonna love the game even more.
Old 04-14-2012, 04:05 AM
Skeleton

Edit : removed the nonsense.
Last edited by Khonsu; 04-14-2012 at 12:00 PM..
Closed Thread