Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2012, 04:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khonsu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hehe, im not really worried about the spammer. Im more worried about having fun. Hmm, Think i'll make mages of different races and see which one I like more. Honestly looking at all the different races/class combo's is pretty insane. Just tells me im gonna love the game even more.
Dark Elves can use Hide which is an excellent ability, imo making them the best Mages. There's also Erudites, who look amazing in robes and have the highest Intelligence, and Humans, who have some of the best faces in the game, and the highest Stamina, which is also very important. In fact, I would put all of your bonus points into Stamina after ensuring your Agility is at least 75. Any reasonable amount of planar gear is going to maximize your Intelligence. Stamina is extremely hard to itemize, especially for an Intelligence caster, and is always useful.
Old 04-14-2012, 04:42 AM
Aviak

Wow, everquest activism.... this MUST be what the mayan's were talking about...
Old 04-14-2012, 04:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewboy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow, everquest activism.... this MUST be what the mayan's were talking about...
It is an exponential curve of Novelty leading into infinity on 12/21/12... where the Eschaton awaits.
Old 04-14-2012, 06:51 AM
Aviak

Yay newfriends.
Old 04-14-2012, 12:00 PM
Skeleton

Send a message via AIM to Khonsu

I think im gonna like the Dark Elfs. Though as I stated earilier im gonna try most of the races out and see which one I like as in starting zones.
Old 04-14-2012, 03:42 PM
Sarnak

Welcome, Khonsu - you sound awesome and very kind.

You should join red server! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-15-2012, 12:05 PM
Skeleton

Send a message via AIM to Khonsu

I would join red server except I don't know a thing about EverQuest. I rather to get to know the game more before I jump into a pvp server.
Old 04-15-2012, 04:58 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khonsu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would join red server except I don't know a thing about EverQuest. I rather to get to know the game more before I jump into a pvp server.
Out of the fryin' pan and into the fire! >)
Old 04-15-2012, 05:25 PM
Kobold

First character I made on this server was a Mage and well let me tell ya they nerfed them alot since then. AoE rain spells used to hit everything in range for 3 waves I would absolutely shred 3-4 mobs at a time in dungeons. I'd recommend sticking to dungeons for serious bonus exp, always bind outside and have gate up and plan on dying a few times till you find a good camp. always keep buffs up and the good thing about mages is you can easily take 2 mobs on just focus fire down the first one with nukes and let pet solo the other to split camps well thats my 2 cents.
Old 04-15-2012, 05:34 PM
Fire Giant

Make an erudite paladin if you want a challenge. Plus besides Sadad I don't think there are any.
Closed Thread