Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Raid Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2015, 07:01 PM
Aviak

Sadad, Chest agreed to YDYN as Anichek noted. In fact, Chest refused to agree to a Noble rotation in the past, insisting on YDYN. I don't see a post anywhere where BDA opts out of YDYN. So, every guild was operating under the assumption that the YDYN agreement was still in place.

IF BDA wanted to amend the agreement or suggest a different allocation mechanism post-Velious, then they should have put up a post and worked that out with the existing guilds in the agreement. I think you guys made a bad call killing that Noble, and should make it right.
Old 10-08-2015, 07:08 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakakade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sadad, Chest agreed to YDYN as Anichek noted. In fact, Chest refused to agree to a Noble rotation in the past, insisting on YDYN. I don't see a post anywhere where BDA opts out of YDYN. So, every guild was operating under the assumption that the YDYN agreement was still in place.

IF BDA wanted to amend the agreement or suggest a different allocation mechanism post-Velious, then they should have put up a post and worked that out with the existing guilds in the agreement. I think you guys made a bad call killing that Noble, and should make it right.
Anichek said all that needed to be said in his previous post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anichek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ensuring clarity here too:

BDA supported YDYN when the Sky calendar was full
http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...5&postcount=30

BDA acknowledged that we would no longer hold a Sky Day, due to the launch of Velious, after many guilds pushed to keep Sky Days as a thing (and only a few stated they didn't care about it being a thing anymore)
http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...&postcount=153

A post was created about "OoA's in Velious" by Nemce, and BDA agreed to the non-aggression OoA pact, keeping 3 OoA's up to fill sky with Nobles.
http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=209942

BDA did NOT agree, anywhere in the most recent iteration, to YDYN, referencing the thread Cloki started once 3 OoA's were back in place
http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=210972

BDA is not looking to monopolize Noble spawns, but YDYN does not work for any guild that is not holding a Sky rotation day in the weekly rotation. Making a guild hold a Sky slot, when they don't want to plan routine activity in Sky (clears/raids), is a waste of a spot that a younger/up and coming guild may want to pencil themselves in for.

YDYN no longer works.
YDYN dead as of Velious. Why should guilds have to clear sky once a week to get a shot at noble?
Old 10-08-2015, 08:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anichek said all that needed to be said in his previous post.

YDYN dead as of Velious. Why should guilds have to clear sky once a week to get a shot at noble?
Nothing is dead until it is pronounced dead. You did not pronounce your leaving of the rotation.

not answering to a post does not under any circumstance insinuate that you are no longer part of something. At most it insinuates that you were too busy to respond.

Also, I was refering to IB nuking the sky agreement, nothing to do with the RMT TMO ban hammer.
Old 10-08-2015, 08:51 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bktroost [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nothing is dead until it is pronounced dead. You did not pronounce your leaving of the rotation.

not answering to a post does not under any circumstance insinuate that you are no longer part of something. At most it insinuates that you were too busy to respond.

Also, I was refering to IB nuking the sky agreement, nothing to do with the RMT TMO ban hammer.
I thought you were referring to the massive RMT from IB, not the more limited TMO RMT. There's been so much of it, it's hard to keep track.

Please tell me why you think YNYD makes sense in the post-Kunark landscape.
Old 10-08-2015, 09:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought you were referring to the massive RMT from IB, not the more limited TMO RMT. There's been so much of it, it's hard to keep track.

Please tell me why you think YNYD makes sense in the post-Kunark landscape.

If you think it's worth killing then it's worth maintaining.

Maintaining includes the needs of all guilds. Including BDA.

Which means we are equal stake holders in that responsibility. And equally responsible for breaking it willfully and intentionally.
Old 10-08-2015, 09:55 PM
Kobold

Not following your logic here, bud. Noble is worth killing but the agreement isn't worth maintaining if only guilds stuck on stale content are able to kill him. What are you trying to say?

If you want to work out a different arrangement, BDA will be more than willing to abide by a reasonable agreement. We aren't about trying to monopolize these pixels, but YDYN is not reasonable for Velious raiding. That should be obvious to everyone here. Velious broke the agreement, not BDA.
Old 10-08-2015, 10:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Velious broke the agreement, not BDA.
And most women that get raped do so because of the way they dress, not the rapists fault.

If that's true then we can discuss it and come up with a new effective method. Forcably taking something that was not agreed on under false and acknowledged pretense is plainly wrong.
Old 10-08-2015, 10:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bktroost [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is not my race war, but any guild that causes a negative impact on the server must be accountable to that servers leadership, or in a mutual agreement violation, accountable to the larger body that agreement represents.

I think that if an outright and willful infraction was committed without that guild making personal apologies and recompense then you'll find many guilds interested in joint recourse. Without it we are back to IB and the nuclear meltdown of 2014.
So, you want in on the VP lockdown too? =P
Old 10-09-2015, 11:18 AM
Sarnak

This thread is starting to qualify for RnF. People can rule/agreement lawyer there instead if we move it? I don't want to read this garbage on the raid forum.

Guild Leader of <Asgard> The home of the gods!
Lightyear/Artah
Old 10-09-2015, 11:45 AM
Planar Protector

Who actually has a sky day currently? AG, Omni, and Anonymous? So we want to keep up with "your day, your noble" for all these guilds, but only 3 (and it could be more but I think it's highly unlikely) actually have a sky day?

YDYN mattered when sky was raided literally every single day of the week by a different raid guild every day and night. That isn't the case anymore, everyone can acknowledge that right? Another bit of common ground is everyone has still agreed to leave Overseers up so that's a plus.

YDYN doesn't represent a good solution for guilds that don't raid sky weekly. What's the better solution?
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Closed Thread