Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Raid Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2015, 12:29 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who actually has a sky day currently? AG, Omni, and Anonymous? So we want to keep up with "your day, your noble" for all these guilds, but only 3 (and it could be more but I think it's highly unlikely) actually have a sky day?

YDYN mattered when sky was raided literally every single day of the week by a different raid guild every day and night. That isn't the case anymore, everyone can acknowledge that right? Another bit of common ground is everyone has still agreed to leave Overseers up so that's a plus.

YDYN doesn't represent a good solution for guilds that don't raid sky weekly. What's the better solution?
Aye, but the process of making changes is important, Chest. Just because the YDYN agreement does not suit BDA anymore doesn't mean you should suddenly renege on an agreement which was existing by killing the nobles. Especially without a post up saying that YDYN doesn't work for BDA anymore. We could have just kept allocating nobles along the YDYN lines irregardless as you are fully aware I am sure, until a new allocation agreement was in place.

Anyways, not to flog a dead horse there - I agree this thread jumped the shark, and as Asgard pointed out, it's devolved into RnF. Let's start a new post and discuss how to allocate Nobles.