Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2020, 11:43 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Doubt it
And yet, here it is.
Old 01-01-2020, 12:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaliea [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My dad and I played back in 2000 and I have just got my bf playing who pops round with his laptop. Things don't always have to be suspicious
Says the supposed long-time player who's account was just created and who's post history is almost entirely from this thread. Now things are doubly suspicious.

I expect Dad will be along shortly, on a brand new account as well, to triple-down on this. Einhorn is Finkle, Finkle is Einhorn?
Old 01-01-2020, 12:45 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawqueue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Says the supposed long-time player who's account was just created and who's post history is almost entirely from this thread. Now things are doubly suspicious.

I expect Dad will be along shortly, on a brand new account as well, to triple-down on this. Einhorn is Finkle, Finkle is Einhorn?
haha was thinking the same thing. Super odd the gf chimes in off an account made just this month, but has been playing for a long time.
Old 01-01-2020, 12:54 PM
Kobold

The plot, like my gravy, thickens.
Old 01-01-2020, 01:00 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbosilk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes it does. My wife and kids have had IP exemptions for that last 4 years. I don't understand why people think wives and kids don't play. But I also can't understand people who don't play with friends and family.

We all also have several RL friends that play with us. And their sons play.
Yes, and that's great. Don't worry about the forum denizens, none of what you just said makes any sense to them.
Old 01-01-2020, 01:00 PM
Large Rat

Lol this is honestly ridiculous. EQ was out before Project 1999 you know? Anyway I have no need to justify myself. If you don't believe me that's fine, it doesn't matter to me
Closed Thread