Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2019, 07:56 PM
Planar Protector

Classic weak liberal amygdala. It's going to get worse, too - I don't think the Democratic party will even exist by 2020. The vast majority of American voters are horrified at their universal support for illegals over American citizens, and after Trump unrolls Epstein's massive blackmail scheme (mostly Democrats, some RINOs) and the FISA court issue (IG report is finished) the only relevant election will be the 2024 Republican Primary between Ivanka and Don Jr.
Old 07-13-2019, 07:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharptooth2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
THEY ACCEPTED MONEY FOR SEX

men like young women, nothing new here

dont call me a sick fuck i didnt set up a pedo ring
What part of SLAVE do you not understand?
Old 07-13-2019, 07:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Classic weak liberal amygdala. It's going to get worse, too - I don't think the Democratic party will even exist by 2020. The vast majority of American voters are horrified at their universal support for illegals over American citizens, and after Trump unrolls Epstein's massive blackmail scheme (mostly Democrats, some RINOs) and the FISA court issue (IG report is finished) the only relevant election will be the 2024 Republican Primary between Ivanka and Don Jr.
I want you to know how insane you sound. Record yourself saying this out loud and play it back. Maybe share it with someone you know.
Old 07-13-2019, 08:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharptooth2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the raw numbers of popular vote do not matter, pop vote decides if they win the electorals for the state, the more influental the state the more important votes he gets

all the poor people in major cities voted for hilary because they want to suck more tax money from working class citizens and they are lazy
fixed for ya but yeah basically
Last edited by Convict; 07-13-2019 at 08:43 PM..
Old 07-13-2019, 08:42 PM
Sarnak

lol the trump hate syndrome in this thread is a joke

Trump says some really dumb shit on social media, and other media outlets. He has some very questionable relationships with some very questionable people (like every politician in the history of ever to include hillary clinton), and has made mistakes and by most standards not a good candidate for president, to which I completely agree, and I did not vote for him, however...

These liberals are completely delusional with their heads in the sand if they think Hillary Clinton was a better option. The democrats completely leaned on the woman card to try clinch the election right after leaning on the race card and it failed.
Get over it and get a proper candidate that actually deserves to be in the white house, like someone that could get even republicans to vote for them. If you do that and still lose to trump again, THEN you have something to bitch about. Until then stfu. Trump hasn't actually done anything that bad yet (although I strongly disapprove of some of his treatment towards our ally nations) but other than that and his cringeworthy speeches and tweets, but he has actually done some good things like bringing north korea to the table to talk to try and resolve the tensions with them peacefully, trying to balance out China raping our economy, etc etc. And this "orange man bad" foaming at the mouth rage and these fucking rioting antifa idiots attacking people in the streets and damaging property has done way more to fuel the division in this country than anything trump himself has done.
Old 07-13-2019, 08:57 PM
Fire Giant

The thing that's both amusing and sad at the same time are the Libs in the thread holding firm to the belief that the DNC has changed at all since the 2016 Primary and how the Dem voters wanting Bernie got cheated.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/d...rimary-process

Nothing's changed. Not a damn thing. The 2020 primary will be yet another sham, and the only one winning the candidacy will be a female with a male person-of-color running mate. And it will be done regardless of whatever the Dem voters actually want and vote for.
Old 07-13-2019, 09:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convict [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump says some really dumb shit.
tl;dr
Old 07-13-2019, 10:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
saved
Old 07-13-2019, 10:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tl;dr
case in point lmao

trump says dumb shit yes, and hillary actually does dumb shit and that's why the dems lost and are a failing party because they care more about what candidates say in the spotlight than the actual actions they perform
Old 07-14-2019, 12:25 AM
Planar Protector

Going to address the credible allegations that he raped a 13 year old multiple times?
Closed Thread