Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2018, 10:47 AM
Banned

Default 55War/60Dru/19SK LFG!

Mornin P99!! Just looking to check on any interest tonight in forming a group?! I got a 60 Druid/55 Warrior/19Sk, looking to form up a group for after work tonight! I'll be home around 5pm PST, and got all night!! I'd rather not spend my free evening in stupid Karnor's Castle. But what about Hole? Duo in PoM? Kael? Anything?!
Old 08-24-2018, 03:33 PM
Planar Protector

You still got that equipment on your SK I handed to you or did you sell it?
Old 09-13-2018, 10:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You still got that equipment on your SK I handed to you or did you sell it?
Which equipment boss?
Old 09-13-2018, 10:50 AM
Planar Protector

Lol

The SK gear I stripped my SK for.
Old 09-13-2018, 11:01 AM
Banned

Well for the record i didn't sell a thing, but i also don't remember you giving me sk gear? I'll log on him this afternoon and give you whatever you gave me.. Not sure why i'm spacing so hard on all this.. But i'm not in the business of fuckin with people, so my apologies, ill log on during my lunch break and see what's up in his inventory. What am i lookin for specifically?
Old 09-13-2018, 11:20 AM
Planar Protector

I dont have a list; as I'm not @ home and figured it was on an honor system. I handed them to you and we agreed until you found better or I needed them. I'm not a fan of drama but I have a friend or 2 joining up and figured that stuff would help at least one of them.
It was pants, shield, sword and few other items to give some ideas.
Old 09-13-2018, 11:24 AM
Banned

I think you're taking shots at me that dont need to be taken. I wouldn't sell shit people gave me to hang onto man. I'm not sure what shield pants or sword you would have given me for the SK? I purchased a Noc Blade, GJH, and an Atramentous shield shield on my own plat. I purchased myself full crustacean as well when he was created.. I'm gonna log on right now to verify all this. I'll go do that, if i see nothing, then i honestly need to question whether you have the right guy or not.. But hang on let me check..
Old 09-13-2018, 11:35 AM
Planar Protector

Dude, u made a SK named Bigj. I made a human druid. We went to Warrens and killed Kobolds. Then we went to Befallen. Then we went to EC tunnel where I stripped my SK and we agreed to the terms mentioned. You were over joyed since u had no pants and lacked things complaining about your crappy gear. You have a 60 druid with an epic.

If I was thin skinned, I'd find it insulting that you feel I would try to scam any one when most of my interactions were decent & respectful. That it took more then asking you to get an response shows me the nature of how you deal with things.
Old 09-13-2018, 11:42 AM
Banned

Haha dude i never saw ur message, i only saw it once i saw u post that cryptic message. Maybe you're right, all im saying is i don't remember, and that's the truth. I'm not saying you would try and scam somebody.. Simply stated since i'm so clueless on this transaction that it was a possibility there was a mistake. I can confirm after logging on i have no bags of equipment. I have no problem reimbursing you and we can go about our own ways. Give me a price and ill get it to you, It's just that simple. Didn't need you go call me out.
Old 09-13-2018, 11:44 AM
Banned

Also, why wouldn't you reach out to me in game man. You clearly know my toons.. Instead you decide to leave a comment on a LFG thread a few weeks ago, about a "transaction" that was made months ago? Again- I am not a shady player, but put in some effort to get in touch with me about it before leaving shitty messages on the forums.
Closed Thread