Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Green Bugs

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2021, 11:11 PM
Large Rat

Default Lake Rath not able to cast on mobs when they are in the water.

So, as the title says, I cannot cast on mobs generally when they are in the water. I have got in the water next to them, had my head above and below water, cast from shore, used levitate, and I keep getting the "you cannot see your target from here" notification. The mobs are "an aviak guard" in the SW corner if that matters.

It sucks needing a final dot/DD to knock them out, not being able to do it, and then dying from them a minute later when they regain their hp and stomp me.

In game character: Halphash
Last edited by steme08; 01-14-2021 at 11:18 PM..
Old 01-15-2021, 04:34 AM
Planar Protector

That's a bug present in sooo many places.

Dagnor's Cauldron, Iceclad... I have a feeling that the mobs who are fleeing in the water are desynched, between the client and the server. Landing melee hits or spells on them is often very hard to impossible.

Sometime the client won't let you do it because it things there's the water surface blocking LoS, sometimes it will, but then the server will veto it.
Old 01-17-2021, 08:44 PM
Fire Giant

I was in erud's crossing killing the plague shark for paladin ro arms and my luminescent staff would not work. It would cast and then at the end, no messages at all. Not a your target it too far away, you've been interupted, nothing which is normally what I had seen doing seafuries in OOT before when they'd flee underwater. I could however click my elder spiritist vambraces and cast regular spells. Quite odd.
Closed Thread