Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2014, 06:57 PM
Planar Protector

whichever one you like playing more...

seriously, grow up with these borderline troll threads. its a ROLE playing game, pick a class you enjoy.
Old 05-17-2014, 08:49 PM
Planar Protector

My main toon is my Druid. But in Velious COTH is going to be huge, and so will be clicky mana stick. And Translocate is pretty cool. Really doesn't interrupt a group. So I think I would roll a Wizard if I was you.

You can't loose either way with one, but to be honest you can make a LOT more plat porting, PLing with a Druid. But Wizards are sort of scarce on here so will be in big demand in Velious.
Old 05-17-2014, 09:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastboy21 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
whichever one you like playing more...

seriously, grow up with these borderline troll threads. its a ROLE playing game, pick a class you enjoy.
People don't know if they will enjoy a class before picking it, that's why they ask...

Not to mention people think they know what they will enjoy and then it turns out, after putting a lot of time and effort in, their class doesn't at all do what was advertised (WIZARD).
Old 05-17-2014, 09:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuranthium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People don't know if they will enjoy a class before picking it, that's why they ask...

Not to mention people think they know what they will enjoy and then it turns out, after putting a lot of time and effort in, their class doesn't at all do what was advertised (WIZARD).
keep believing that. you really think there are this many folks who don't know the difference between wizards and druid in a 15 year old mmo?

maybe some of them don't. maybe this op didn't. most of these threads are bait to start class debates by trolls.
Old 05-17-2014, 09:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastboy21 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you really think there are this many folks who don't know the difference between wizards and druid in a 15 year old mmo?
Of course there are. A lot of people come to p1999 never having played classic EQ, you know?
Old 05-17-2014, 09:37 PM
Planar Protector

Wizards are a quadding soloist porter class who are good at killing raid bosses, but are unwanted in traditional exp groups.

Druids are a quadding, dotting, and charming soloist porter class who are bad at killing raid bosses, but are unwanted in traditional exp groups.
Closed Thread