Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2014, 05:03 AM
Banned

Default Yeeww - hit 35 - Enjoying EQ again.

Started out in EQ (again-x-infinity) on red p99 after 2 years away from blue ( 1or2 logins during my break but never really played )

Red is super fun and really tickles the EQ bug I have - great server, great community: 70% normal population, 30% medicated population.

1 good thing about the server: people bind together more to level, and looks like a good place to form great friendships/grouping/eq friendships.

1 bad thing about the server - persons on long named medications popping fungi's on lowbies and pking the crap out of you and your cloth armor - fun times I am sure =P
(p.s. some of you are pretty cool about it and worth chatting to after said PK event, but some need to up their meds big time)

Looking forward to the 40-50's AND then the 50's to 60's! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Farzo; 05-18-2014 at 05:06 AM..
Old 05-18-2014, 07:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Red is super fun and really tickles the EQ bug I have - great server, great community: 70% normal population
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Red is super fun and really tickles the EQ bug I have - great server, great community
Quote:
Red is super fun and really tickles
Quote:
Red is super fun
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 05-18-2014, 07:20 AM
Planar Protector

Yeah, it's a really good server now - better than Blue for sure. Hopefully the population continues to rise. The rate of leveling is great and it actually feels pretty close to what EQ should ideally have, if Twinking and PL-ing were removed and if there was a cap on how many levels you could gain per day. Instead of just feeling like you need to grind, the rate of leveling gives people time to actually want to explore (if there was any left), or tradeskill (if it was actually worthwhile), or PvP (this one is still meaningful!). The exp curve for grouping was really well thought out here and it makes people want to actively get together.
Old 05-18-2014, 09:23 AM
Kobold

Jizzebelle - 52 Shaman
Jizzepop - 20 Bard
Closed Thread