Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2020, 11:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea man you are getting to the upper echelon of bard stuff with your gear it sounds like, those mobs don’t get buffed by clerics or anything before you fight them do they? A quick high sun would take care of that as well as that can be 1000+ hp. A willsapper as much as people would hate you sounds like it would also be really good here roflmao. Yea with 3 AoB I’d probably keep the extra AC and 160hp and atk from vindi bp
Definitely getting less downtime running the 2 heal songs, great advice on that I've finished some fights 50-60%+ with a first try slow and early proc. I'm not sure about if they are getting hit by cleric buffs but I'll open with a highsun or dispell if its not time and see if that makes a difference.
Old 01-01-2021, 09:43 AM
Banned

Glad I could help, bard has so many combinations of possibilities[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread