Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2014, 11:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What? How in the WORLD does taking 10 extra seconds per CH cycle, but at the benefit of saving 400 mana on the CH, not make it insanely more efficient? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not counting a Manastone only works in Classic zones??
Old 05-16-2014, 11:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by webrunner5 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not counting a Manastone only works in Classic zones??
Well the thread would be pretty fucking pointless if we were talking about how useful manastones are in non-classic zones now, wouldn't it?
Old 05-16-2014, 12:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well the thread would be pretty fucking pointless if we were talking about how useful manastones are in non-classic zones now, wouldn't it?
Hell you are the one like me thinking the Clicky BP is probably better. I would not give you 2 cents for a Manastone unless I was a Druid or a Wizard and even then screw having to port like every 20 minutes to recharge it. You going to stop the flow of your Puller,Tank to recharge the god damn thing every time you turn around.

Chill out Tec, I am on your side. Well maybe.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-16-2014, 12:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by webrunner5 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hell you are the one like me thinking the Clicky BP is probably better. I would not give you 2 cents for a Manastone unless I was a Druid or a Wizard and even then screw having to port like every 20 minutes to recharge it. You going to stop the flow of your Puller,Tank to recharge the god damn thing every time you turn around.

Chill out Tec, I am on your side. Well maybe.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think I would probably just level in the hole until 60 if I had a mana stone. Wizard with epic + mana stone + hole is pretty OP.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 59 Shaman
Lemonspoon Icebeaner - 52 Enchanter
Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 60 Enchanter
Old 05-16-2014, 02:48 PM
Sarnak

I always thought manastone didn't work in the hole, warrens, stonebrunt?
Old 05-16-2014, 04:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Old 05-17-2014, 10:34 AM
Planar Protector

How in the Hell does donals bp or donals vamps even get into the conversation with a Manastone if we are talking F'ing "Classic" zones. I somewhat think both of those items are Kunark zone Seb thingy's.

Tec and Clark are both on drugs. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread