Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2020, 01:34 PM
Banned

Default Tennessee Man

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Man arrested for smoking marijuana cigarette in courtroom

Quote:
LEBANON, TN (WSMV) - A man making a court appearance on a charge of simple possession was arrested on Monday after lighting a marijuana cigarette in the courtroom.

Spencer Boston was called to discuss his case before General Sessions Judge Haywood Barry. Spencer was talking about how marijuana needed to be legalized. He reached into his pocket and pulled out what appeared to be a rolled marijuana cigarette. He placed it in his mouth, then pulled out a book of matches and lit it and began to smoke the rolled cigarette. The cigarette gave off the odor of burning marijuana.

The courtroom erupted into laughter at Spencer’s action, disrupting the normal daily activity in the court. Spencer was taken into custody and charged with disorderly conduct and simple possession of a Schedule VI drug.
Old 01-28-2020, 01:36 PM
Sarnak

Schedule VI?!
Old 01-28-2020, 02:45 PM
Planar Protector

this mans a hero

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 01-28-2020, 02:50 PM
Planar Protector

Seems like a nice guy
Old 01-28-2020, 03:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this mans a hero
but he's defying Jupiter Capitolinus! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-28-2020, 04:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
but he's defying Jupiter Capitolinus! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Meaning the courtroom? I’ll admit google didn’t help me much in explaining wtf Jupiter Capitolinus means....

But he’s speaking truth. I had my house raided in 2011 by 20+ police officers wearing body armor and carrying automatic weapons because I was smoking weed. Yet I’m the criminal? I was minding my own business and bothering nobody. These motherfuckers were watching me for 17months to bust a casual ganja smoker. My attorney estimated they spent over 50k on my investigation, not to mention all the man hours. For what? So I’d stop slaying a bag of Doritos every night? Utilize police for more important shit already ffs.

Edit: to be fair, they assumed I was selling it. I had tons of ppl in and out of my house because of my involvement with multiple bands and practice was always at my house. Still tho! A bit insane we’re still making a big deal in the majority of the US for cannabis consumption. Insanity.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Last edited by Evia; 01-28-2020 at 05:03 PM..
Old 01-29-2020, 04:31 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Meaning the courtroom? I’ll admit google didn’t help me much in explaining wtf Jupiter Capitolinus means....

But he’s speaking truth. I had my house raided in 2011 by 20+ police officers wearing body armor and carrying automatic weapons because I was smoking weed. Yet I’m the criminal? I was minding my own business and bothering nobody. These motherfuckers were watching me for 17months to bust a casual ganja smoker. My attorney estimated they spent over 50k on my investigation, not to mention all the man hours. For what? So I’d stop slaying a bag of Doritos every night? Utilize police for more important shit already ffs.

Edit: to be fair, they assumed I was selling it. I had tons of ppl in and out of my house because of my involvement with multiple bands and practice was always at my house. Still tho! A bit insane we’re still making a big deal in the majority of the US for cannabis consumption. Insanity.
Jesus heavy handed much :|
Old 01-29-2020, 09:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppkins_Wytchfinder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jesus heavy handed much :|
It's pure laziness and cowardice. In the old days an undercover cop would befriend the suspect, get into his social circle, make buys, document everything. That is a LOT of work and man those hippies are dirty. So much easier to sit in a car and just count the number of visitors.
Old 01-29-2020, 09:42 AM
Fire Giant

I mean who even cares about weed anymore. It's literally the same level of "who cares" as booze. Keeping it illegal is just a total waste of time and money.

Heroin, cocaine etc maybe but weed? Pfft
Old 01-30-2020, 01:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
I think it means the State. Wasn't there some Jewish guy who did that a few years ago?
Closed Thread