Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2021, 09:59 AM
Banned

So first, the zone was pretty empty. We just formed on the wall and I was pulling to clear the oracle in the corner before we moved in.

When I pulled the oracle, they stole that mob from us, before we even got a chance to get everybody in.

Second, I think it is more of a common courtesy to not jump over a low level group in a low level zone to PL because for some reason they have nothing better to do than level their 10th toon on a 21 year old elf sim.

They never even came in and asked for a CC, which I always did when I was leveling or just killing shit on my necro. I always left people to level and found another place to farm.

Obviously seal team does not give a shit and yes I blame the entire guild because ever since green and teal merged, I always had shit experiences with them.

I think it is quite obvious these people keep the $$ rolling into their server to use it as their pixel playground.
Old 09-17-2021, 12:34 PM
Planar Protector

sorry you were mildly perturbed over 21 year old elf sim for a couple hours of your life
Old 09-17-2021, 12:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sorry you were mildly perturbed over 21 year old elf sim for a couple hours of your life
I was sticking up for the 5 other people on the team. My apologies for trying to enjoy an hour of nostalgia and not 12 hour days of pixel farming. I have a job and kids (and guarantee I make way more $$ than you.)
Old 09-17-2021, 01:05 PM
Sarnak

Crushbone...causing hate and discontent since 1999!
Old 09-17-2021, 01:16 PM
Banned

crushbone pixels were lost today
Old 09-17-2021, 02:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
crushbone pixels were lost today
I'm sure seal team got that dragoon dirk. Never seen a guild who goes so hard on 21 year old elf sims. That's okay, Diablo 2 remastered is coming out and at least I can grief back/pvp without getting banned because I did not line the pockets of certain people.
Old 09-17-2021, 03:41 PM
Planar Protector

This thread is about Seal Team stealing your mobs, and you went with calling them Shit Team instead of Steal Team?
Old 09-17-2021, 03:47 PM
Banned

The review for your album "Shark Sandwich" was just a.. two-word review.

It read: "Shit Sandwich".
Old 09-17-2021, 03:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rust1d? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was sticking up for the 5 other people on the team. My apologies for trying to enjoy an hour of nostalgia and not 12 hour days of pixel farming. I have a job and kids (and guarantee I make way more $$ than you.)
Going to need to see the tax returns for both individuals to decide this matter. Please email them to shadyrussian@gopnik.ru.
Old 09-17-2021, 04:57 PM
Planar Protector

A+ thread title.
Closed Thread