Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Old 10-11-2022, 01:36 PM
Planar Protector

Not very realistic tbh. Loads of draconic creatures breaks suspension of disbelief... but then again dinosaurs were real so maybe it is realistic afterall.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 10-11-2022, 05:11 PM
Fire Giant

I've actually only run through this place.. I've never explored or hung out.. Do 60 Druids have any camps they can run in here? Just Curious!
Old 10-11-2022, 06:58 PM
Kobold

For Druid and other classes there is this cube named "Oct Velic" and another big cube that drops loot (I think Polhidrix Velic) by it. I sat and /afk camped for the longest time. Got a Winter's Fury, Kin Lore Necklace, and some other assorted goodies (still low drop rate ~2%). Oct Velic is green to a level 60 so would be viable as another class.

A big problem is the regen for these mobs is abnormally high so you would need to burn it down and wait for 30 minutes for respawns. I would suggest this as an /afk camp for you.
Unless you are a feign class - you WILL lose faction with Yelinak & CoV per kill.

Also, don't bother with regular ol' "shambling cubes". Their loot table sucks it seems. Never got a good drop of the regular old shambling cubes.
Last edited by Sarleon8503; 10-11-2022 at 07:03 PM.. Reason: Added faction hits.
Old 10-12-2022, 12:57 AM
Planar Protector

The Fe'Dahr wyverns are often killed. These can be solo fear kited in the high 50s. I'd recommend like 57+. You could do earlier, but the resist rate is harsh. Can also get Wurm Lord Shawl there.
Old 10-12-2022, 08:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can also get Wurm Lord Shawl there.
Welp, looks like I'm going to Skyshrine.

I can FD just before every kill to avoid losing faction?
Old 10-12-2022, 09:15 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Welp, looks like I'm going to Skyshrine.

I can FD just before every kill to avoid losing faction?
Yes!! You are level 57? Will be tough on resists but worth a shot. I started at 58 and came back and did almost all of 59 there.

If you ever /afk camp check out the Oct Velic area. Easy cube that drops loot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good luck
Old 10-12-2022, 09:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarleon8503 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes!! You are level 57? Will be tough on resists but worth a shot. I started at 58 and came back and did almost all of 59 there.

If you ever /afk camp check out the Oct Velic area. Easy cube that drops loot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good luck
Yep, 50% into 57. I just got my HS key last night, but now I'm considering Skyshrine...

I could definitely use that Shawl and I could use some of the staves that drop, as well as the Seer Book.
Old 10-12-2022, 10:38 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
back on live that place was always crowded, I felt the exp sucked, but there was always pugs there at various spots.

But on p99 its empty, is it empty on green still?

As much as i hated that zone, i didnt want it to be empty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
all the "good" zones are the same on Green. PoM, HS and Skyshrine is usually just a few enchanters / necros / shamans soloing. Rarely see a group there
Old 10-12-2022, 03:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelld52 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
all the "good" zones are the same on Green. PoM, HS and Skyshrine is usually just a few enchanters / necros / shamans soloing. Rarely see a group there
PoM and HS both seem like they aren't very friendly to a wide variety of classes, that's probably why. I always hear people say "Don't come to PoM unless you have gate or FD" and I don't think there's even a way to leave HS other than to gate or port.

Skyshrine must be over faction? Not sure
Old 10-12-2022, 07:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm also brand new in my guild and I'm not exactly the friendliest chap, so it's doubtful if anyone would be willing to help me.
I like this guy.