Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2013, 03:28 AM
Banned

I would laugh if Rogaen set the blank drive as the master in the raid setup and wiped the array. Would not deter me from rolling here again.

Personally hoping for some good bugfixes when its up. Would be very happy for pillars to be working as intended. (Not that I have been greifed by it) but its the principle...
Last edited by runlvlzero; 07-27-2013 at 03:30 AM..
Old 07-27-2013, 03:35 AM
Planar Protector

I agree. We can dream, thats for sure.

I'd re roll with a vengeance for sure. Now that I am the solo cleric master it'd be no problem haha.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 07-27-2013, 03:38 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caravelle1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh my god. Its a call girl. Those are call girl poses. You didn't fucking ask her to pose like that in the entryway. Why would you be like - hey baby let me take a few photos to verify. I've called a call girl before and I've seen the ads. That is 100% a prostitute and you paid her $300 to hold up a sign hahha
You may think you are cutting me down, but in reality you are building me up. What youre saying is that the girl that I sleep with appears to be too hot for some 'nerd' who plays EQ to have.

So let me just say, Thank you.

I respect your jealousy and am here to tell you, dont give up. Yep. I know you posted a pic of some girl in a thread, trying to tell people that youre cooler than them. That you havent been playing EQ with us "nerds" because youve been "so busy" out there getting "hot" chicks and I bet it really boosted your ego. So you strode around for a few days feelin like your dick was dragging on the floor. And then here comes Fent and just SHITS ALL OVER YOU and I understand, your ego was smashed.

I thought it was pretty funny that you admitted to "calling" prostitutes and alluded to how familiar you are with them. Its funny to me cause I look like Jesus and have never had to pay for sex. In fact, in some ways, Ive actually been paid for sex. But listen, bud, if you wanna tell yourself that I 'paid' some girl to make these pictures, that's totally ok because im sure I can find a way *cough* to feel better after you "hurt" my feelings so bad by skillfully "cutting me down"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """SO HARD!
Old 07-27-2013, 04:01 AM
Planar Protector

All you had to say is "Heh ya she looks pretty cool and stuff but thats just normal RL and stuff" and then post a picture of her eating cereal or something.

Because no everyone thinks you're at least a little bit mad. But maybe thats just because the server is still down.

Don't worry tho I have your back and also the whole P99 red community is gunna be in Bristlebane prayer circle led by Hamburger Helper to ask the gods to resurrect our server as a pure white lamb instead of a funny lookin goat.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 07-27-2013, 04:30 AM
Kobold

Gustoo my man you benenevolent spirit I need a rez when server pops back up
Old 07-27-2013, 06:22 AM
Kobold

is wrong i was like damn what dirty ass room
Old 07-30-2013, 02:08 AM
Planar Protector

swim suit pic plz
Old 07-30-2013, 02:14 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Agatha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
swim suit pic plz
1 piece plz
Old 07-30-2013, 10:20 AM
Kobold

What I wanna do I post a pic of me using a staff to backstab her but that might be bad News for the FoH members them being straight_-edge Christians and all
Last edited by Fentanyl; 07-30-2013 at 10:23 AM..
Old 07-30-2013, 12:05 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Sektor

how much for naked pix???????
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffpuppy View Post
Saint Sektor cleansing the server of sick humans. This guy deserves VIP / Contributor status.
Closed Thread