Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2021, 08:27 PM
Planar Protector

if i forget to click off my level 60 sow from 5 minuets ago its your fault and you need to re cast thank you
Old 02-16-2021, 09:05 PM
Fire Giant

Most higher level folks hanging out by nerb yards are there to give out buffs'n'stuff. Like the nice gentleman in the van with candy painted on the side.

As for asking for buffs, that's just the way it is on p99. Old project with mostly veteran players who want to get through the early levels as quickly as possible. Same with porting.

I'll usually drop a sow on someone, or if I happen to have a lot of mana handy, a SoN, SoW, regen and thorns. Makes a huge difference!
Old 02-16-2021, 09:51 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearsnowls [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I get it, EQ is hard. But that's part of the experience. You learn more from failure. Rough it up a bit instead of begging for buffs 24/7 IMO.
Buffs hardly erase all danger from the game. If anything they allow for more adventure and less tedium. Instead of slowly treading through empty wasteland lowbies can speed over to the next zone and get right to exploring or into their next fight. Rather than AFKing at a safe spot while they slowly regen HP and mana they can continue playing.

It's not that these people are unable to kill anything and are forced to log out if they can't find buffers, they're simply looking to get better returns on their time investment.
Old 02-17-2021, 12:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canelek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most higher level folks hanging out by nerb yards are there to give out buffs'n'stuff. Like the nice gentleman in the van with candy painted on the side.

As for asking for buffs, that's just the way it is on p99. Old project with mostly veteran players who want to get through the early levels as quickly as possible. Same with porting.

I'll usually drop a sow on someone, or if I happen to have a lot of mana handy, a SoN, SoW, regen and thorns. Makes a huge difference!
Listen, I hand out my buffs for free. It doesn't cost them ANYTHING to do touchies with me. Its mutual pleasure [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-17-2021, 01:06 AM
Sarnak

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cdaAWFoWr2c
Didn’t I give you some money to get your hair, toes, and nails done the other day?
Last edited by DoodyLich666; 02-17-2021 at 01:10 AM..
Old 02-17-2021, 01:26 AM
Planar Protector

/tt sow
Old 02-17-2021, 05:01 AM
Sarnak

I prefer the gimme clarity dance, just run in front of me and move side to side a bit, I know what you want, words only complicate our relationship.

Amualia - Level 59 Dark-Elf Cleric
Maruki - Level 23 Iksar BONEKNIGHT
Lorelai - Level 54 High-Elf Enchanter
Old 02-17-2021, 09:53 AM
Banned

/em barks
Old 02-17-2021, 10:13 AM
Sarnak

I like sending /tells to Clerics in the Hole to come and res my level 4 alt in FoB.
Old 02-17-2021, 01:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiku [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I prefer the gimme clarity dance, just run in front of me and move side to side a bit, I know what you want, words only complicate our relationship.
What if I stand in front of you, duck, and then make micro movements so the scratchy duck sound plays? :P