Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2020, 05:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by radda [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is that what you call tact? You're as subtle as a brick in the small of my back. So let's end this call, and end this conversation
That's a pretty brand new statement

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 05-15-2020, 06:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
guns & jesus is the GOP's carot on a stick it seems...and if thats not enough, use some fear as a wipe.
How does Germany differ, sorry I would direct the question at one of the political parties there but I have no idea who they are or what they stand for unless I go looking them up.

hold that thought, nevermind.

My apologies to the staff, politics are off limits and this is a ban trap thread.
Old 05-15-2020, 07:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How does Germany differ, sorry I would direct the question at one of the political parties there but I have no idea who they are or what they stand for unless I go looking them up.

hold that thought, nevermind.

My apologies to the staff, politics are off limits and this is a ban trap thread.
ya right.
Old 05-15-2020, 07:01 AM
Planar Protector

also my apologies
Old 05-15-2020, 08:33 AM
Banned

keep america great
Old 05-15-2020, 09:59 AM
Planar Protector

Can't wait till the robots have guns and Jesus as rights.
Old 05-15-2020, 10:03 AM
Banned

ya but stonks only go up
Old 05-15-2020, 10:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
guns & jesus is the GOP's carot on a stick it seems...and if thats not enough, use some fear as a wipe.
I've been trying to help you because I've been an Audi fan all my life but I think it's hopeless. I know what you're trying to say but we don't use a "wipe" in any of our metaphors. It's not carrot on a stick with some wipe, it's just carrot and a stick. Eat the carrot or get the stick.

The GOP carrot is freedom. They tell you they're going to reduce regulation, reduce taxes, and get out of your way so you can live your life how you want it. If you don't support us the country will be overrun by illegal immigrants, China is going to fuck up our economy and the Russians will fuck up our oil, and those other bitches are still trying to fly planes into our stuff.

The Democrat carrot is money. We're going to give you free rent, free school, free food, minimum wage, health insurance for everyone. The Democrat stick though is deficient because their stick is simply "and you won't get any of that".

"Fear" is too simplistic. Both sides employ fear. The difference is the kind each side uses. Whereas the GOP positions their stick as an outside threat only they can protect against (bigly smart), the Democrat party positions their stick to be internal (low energy). So while everyone enjoys a nice Us-vs-Them paradigm that the GOP offers, the Democrats have us fighting each other. This is a giant strategic mistake that can only be attributed to being a complete fucking idiot, which seems really improbable considering all these guys went to all the smart schools, but yet these are the same people who think a senile rapist crook like Biden has a hope in hell this fall.

I hope this explains the election of Donald J. Trump and his future as an Airport, an Aircraft Carrier, and ultimately a USSF Battlestation.
Old 05-15-2020, 10:36 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-15-2020, 01:07 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
but yet these are the same people who think a senile rapist crook like Biden has a hope in hell this fall.
The irony of being a Trump fan and having these issues with Biden fucking lol
Closed Thread