Voters: 176. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2020, 02:21 PM
Banned

no bush towers option what kind of rnf poll is this
Old 05-21-2020, 02:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We can kill FGs, Phinny, planar trash as one guild. So can the rest of the guilds.

We compete for major targets with Seal Team. The other guilds all ally together for them.

There's no operational difference.

You smaller guilds buying into this will be assigned second class citizenship. Try not going along with what they tell you to do and see what happens. Or go along with it and get poached, whatever.
Doesn't change ST being at fault.

Every time I've heard this story the excuse from the UN is that ST said you were an alt guild. No one has ever denied the fact ST said this, the only response is that the GMs corrected it.

ST started shit and instead of blaming them you sided with them. This only strengthened the idea of a "special relationship" with them.

GMs or yourself trying to do damage control from ST shitting on you doesn't change the fact ST shat on you. ST started it and instead of blaming them you blamed everyone else. Congrats.
Old 05-21-2020, 02:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You smaller guilds buying into this will be assigned second class citizenship.
Is Green okay?
Old 05-21-2020, 03:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilien [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tDMoO should be shortened to Moo in the future rather than DMO. Needs a new poll.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilien [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Every time I've heard this story the excuse from the UN is that ST said you were an alt guild. No one has ever denied the fact ST said this, the only response is that the GMs corrected it.

ST started shit and instead of blaming them you sided with them. This only strengthened the idea of a "special relationship" with them.

GMs or yourself trying to do damage control from ST shitting on you doesn't change the fact ST shat on you. ST started it and instead of blaming them you blamed everyone else. Congrats.
Love hearing the alt guild thing. It's a propaganda piece pushed from the leadership to their members after it's all been cleared up. We have stayed we aren't an guild. GM's have confirmed we aren't an alt guild. Yet for some reason months later people are pointing to this as a reason to deny us equal rights in the UN. I wonder why. Oh that's right the UN is corrupt.
Old 05-21-2020, 03:36 PM
Planar Protector

So we can confirm that Nirgon is upset enough to make a totally cool and normal poll with this thread?
Old 05-21-2020, 03:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Love hearing the alt guild thing. It's a propaganda piece pushed from the leadership to their members after it's all been cleared up. We have stayed we aren't an guild. GM's have confirmed we aren't an alt guild. Yet for some reason months later people are pointing to this as a reason to deny us equal rights in the UN. I wonder why. Oh that's right the UN is corrupt.
But did ST say that at some point? Still 0 denial that they said it in the first place, only an explanation that damage control was done after the fact.

Doesn't matter how much damage control people did, if they said it they started it.
Old 05-21-2020, 03:51 PM
Banned

Quote:

Wrong

I never met any of these guys on any server, let alone this one until I was 44+. I didn't know any of them at all.

So let that sink in before moving on

Ok good.

Next, Phatezz explained how we would operate as an alliance. When we raid, we are considered the same entity. Also, our behavior would reflect on the alliance not just as a guild moving forward. This has been twisted constantly and is just one obvious revelation of the agenda the "federation" has (this is an organization that they previously denied existing and it is dedicated to corrupting/undermining the UN)

They (ST) support our right, or anyone's, to claim an open camp. Especially if they are non UN (you all voted for this!). Believe me, they didn't love rolling by Tranix during their slot and seeing it taken. But they respect our rights to play by the rules of the server. We made no efforts to do this until after we were denied a seat and a vote that other smaller guilds have, that do not perform as well on the current content.

YOU PEOPLE are another story. You've tried to make us enemies of the state for literally playing by the rules and Galach has frowned upon this. I also admit to any belligerence (warranted btw esp considering the above) whereas you snakes continue to admit nothing, and deny things or double down every time you're caught doing things that I predict well in advance.

I'll reiterate that if you're a smaller guild, don't subject yourself to the slavery these kinds of sociopaths want to implement. There's enough rules in place to ensure fair competition. There's open raids, which exist initially because they were at SEAL TEAM's DIRECTION and are the PEOPLE WHO CREATED THE UN (that I support in its ideal and not in its current effective state).

That being said, I am much more sympathetic to one guild winning by the rules all the time than many of the other neckbeards. Especially given this is the second time around for this competitive PvE stuff. Maybe something should be worked out here, or you can just be happy with planar (most of which is BIS till Velious) and not "NEED" the top 1% of pixels that aren't required for ANY content.

As a side note, maybe some of you are realizing PvP is a much better solution than starting line races for a determination of who should get what. Without that, we either have rotations with mobs being left up for hours ensuring loss spawns per year (and guilds splitting to "get more") which are already spread thin or this current race stuff.

Oh and another damn thing... I can read your guild chats, I see the constant demonizing of us (for playing by the rules) and brainwashing you impose upon your members. Your sociopathic bs has been revealed and it's by none other than the same casual, entitled, sociopathic scum that turned blue into such a cesspool of weird rules, rooted dragons and a place where good honest staff members get honey potted, humiliated and disgraced.

I invite all Norrathians to stand against this injustice and avoid another hostile scene where guilds race to wake the sleeper out of spite. Relations are quickly heading in this direction. Send these scumbags BACK TO PHINIGEL.

Dictated but not read.
Old 05-21-2020, 04:12 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-21-2020, 04:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snortles Chortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nice feet
Old 05-21-2020, 04:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Wrong

I never met any of these guys on any server, let alone this one until I was 44+. I didn't know any of them at all.

So let that sink in before moving on

Ok good.

Next, Phatezz explained how we would operate as an alliance. When we raid, we are considered the same entity. Also, our behavior would reflect on the alliance not just as a guild moving forward. This has been twisted constantly and is just one obvious revelation of the agenda the "federation" has (this is an organization that they previously denied existing and it is dedicated to corrupting/undermining the UN)

They (ST) support our right, or anyone's, to claim an open camp. Especially if they are non UN (you all voted for this!). Believe me, they didn't love rolling by Tranix during their slot and seeing it taken. But they respect our rights to play by the rules of the server. We made no efforts to do this until after we were denied a seat and a vote that other smaller guilds have, that do not perform as well on the current content.

YOU PEOPLE are another story. You've tried to make us enemies of the state for literally playing by the rules and Galach has frowned upon this. I also admit to any belligerence (warranted btw esp considering the above) whereas you snakes continue to admit nothing, and deny things or double down every time you're caught doing things that I predict well in advance.

I'll reiterate that if you're a smaller guild, don't subject yourself to the slavery these kinds of sociopaths want to implement. There's enough rules in place to ensure fair competition. There's open raids, which exist initially because they were at SEAL TEAM's DIRECTION and are the PEOPLE WHO CREATED THE UN (that I support in its ideal and not in its current effective state).

That being said, I am much more sympathetic to one guild winning by the rules all the time than many of the other neckbeards. Especially given this is the second time around for this competitive PvE stuff. Maybe something should be worked out here, or you can just be happy with planar (most of which is BIS till Velious) and not "NEED" the top 1% of pixels that aren't required for ANY content.

As a side note, maybe some of you are realizing PvP is a much better solution than starting line races for a determination of who should get what. Without that, we either have rotations with mobs being left up for hours ensuring loss spawns per year (and guilds splitting to "get more") which are already spread thin or this current race stuff.

Oh and another damn thing... I can read your guild chats, I see the constant demonizing of us (for playing by the rules) and brainwashing you impose upon your members. Your sociopathic bs has been revealed and it's by none other than the same casual, entitled, sociopathic scum that turned blue into such a cesspool of weird rules, rooted dragons and a place where good honest staff members get honey potted, humiliated and disgraced.

I invite all Norrathians to stand against this injustice and avoid another hostile scene where guilds race to wake the sleeper out of spite. Relations are quickly heading in this direction. Send these scumbags BACK TO PHINIGEL.

Dictated but not read.
yikes. And this is kind of the point I was saying: Every time I say ST shit talked you guys about being alts you get defensive and say "WE'RE NOT ALTS" and not "ST never said we were alts". I have not accused you of being ST alts in this thread, and pretty sure I've never said you guys were in any thread.

If I were to say, for example, "Phaezed said Nirgon is magentaress' forum alt" would you say:
"Tilien is lying, Phaezed never said that."
or
"I'm not a forum alt."

Cause when you say the second line it does nothing to exonerate Phaezed and no way implies Phaezed didn't start the rumor. So when ALL you say every time it's brought up is the second one it starts to look like Phaezed is the real dick.

So to be clear, to the best of your knowledge: ST never SAID you were their alts or otherwise admonished your independence in anyway? Simple yes or no will suffice, couldn't stand to read more screeching about irrelevant nonsense.
Closed Thread