Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2020, 03:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's why they're used in other niche areas of the game as well; pure classes have more to offer physically, if not magically, depending on the target(s).
And it's why they (PAL/SK) are DT fodder more often than not.
Old 03-08-2020, 03:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And it's why they (PAL/SK) are DT fodder more often than not.
Raid scene sucks for pretty much everyone except for maybe the pullers, and SKs can help with that.
Old 03-08-2020, 03:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Raid scene sucks for pretty much everyone except for maybe the pullers, and SKs can help with that.
True, but then there's already an (over)abundance of Monks. Too many cooks in the kitchen is often the result. SKs are really good for fear golems though; help with pulls and eat the DT.
Old 03-08-2020, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

The real bonus for SK, pal, ranger, is they can do 'some things on their own'. They can't really farm items, but they can fight and do stuff and grind vendor loot during downtime between main events.

No one playing this game should be worried about min-maxing in 2020 though. There is no reason to other than being the first guild on green to kill Naggy.

Anyway.

Knights are really good in pvp. Not as good as pure melees tho )

Actually they are pretty good in pvp. Unless its a twinked out rogue, monk or war with mad skills.
Old 03-08-2020, 03:43 PM
Planar Protector

Classic 1-50 ranger is a pretty decent pvp class over-all. Its bow damage is scary )
Old 03-08-2020, 03:56 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
DT fodder
It's unfortunate that this is a thing. The moment I found out my guild on one of the TLP servers would be making my SK do this, I stopped playing it and started something else. It's just funny that your most useful aspect in raids is to get killed so everyone else can succeed. How boring.
Old 03-08-2020, 04:05 PM
Planar Protector

You can always HT b4 u DT
Old 03-08-2020, 04:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can always HT b4 u DT
And hope no one notices when it's resisted.
Old 03-10-2020, 04:27 PM
Sarnak

Default Endurance

If only this server had endurance in the game....Hybrids would be alot different when your warrior swinging his 15 weight swords would say please hold pulls I can't do anything. Priests would be wasting mana on the melee instead of healing. Bards would be essential in heavy melee groups, enchanters would have to Augmentation everyone all the time. I'd love to see people not be able to swim anymore and drowned because of no stamina. It's great there is a line of spells in this game that do nothing that were backbone in classic and added worth to the most hated classes. Worthless kunark clickies that would be standard equipment to melee. But let's keep that exp pen because it's classic.
Old 03-11-2020, 11:33 AM
Sarnak

imagine white knighting a type of character in a 1,000 year old video game
Closed Thread