Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2019, 03:01 AM
Fire Giant

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivory [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This hit me hard
----------------------------------
[center]
Old 10-31-2019, 03:08 AM
Kobold

How is someone holding a camp toxic? It would be great if there was a checkable list for camps and you couldn't pass them on to whoever you want, but it's hardly toxic. People need to stop using this word. Toxicity is being prejudice and telling someone to kill themselves, not playing the game a way you dislike.

I'll give you an example. Play any Battlefield game and you'll find that half of your team will spend the majority of the game camping in tanks, waiting for vehicles to spawn or sitting a mile away on top of a skyscraper sniping all game. This is bad design, resulting in people playing the game in an unintended way, but it's not toxic. It's just people having fun however they want to have fun. Yes, them sitting on top of a building with a sniper all match long sucks for everyone else, but they aren't toxic. It's just bad design.

I'm also disbelieving that every "6 man camp" (that's totally made up btw) is permanently duo'd. The server may be saturated but that's obviously a lie. Even if it was you can solo to 24 as a druid and the exp isn't even that bad. I've done it. I don't know about them not responding to you. You say none of them ever respond, which is another suspicious claim, but if you're insisting that they need to invite you and saying they are toxic I would bet they all put you on ignore, especially if they are all guilded.
Old 10-31-2019, 03:32 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenlaar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is hilarious to see you saying this because you are such a wretched person that you personally lessened my enjoyment of being in The Second Sons. Their prolonged acceptance of your childish edgelord routine actually made me skip events that I knew you were attending on more than one occasion.
I thought we were friends, this hurts. They accepted my "childish edgelord routine" because they cared about me, and I thought you did too. Guess I was wrong about you. I hope you're doing well, hit me up if you need anything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
You are #1 most toxic.
Old 10-31-2019, 03:48 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How is someone holding a camp toxic? It would be great if there was a checkable list for camps and you couldn't pass them on to whoever you want, but it's hardly toxic.
This sounds terrible.

I'm not sure the point trying to be made here, but one thing is known for sure. EverQuest existed before Daniel Day Lewis.
Old 10-31-2019, 04:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meiva [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not sure the point trying to be made here, but one thing is known for sure. EverQuest existed before Daniel Day Lewis.
Daniel Day-Lewis
Actor

Born: April 29, 1957 (age 62 years), Kensington, London, United Kingdom

Old 10-31-2019, 05:07 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think people were ready for every mob to be contested and it being super slow to lvl. It causes people to get all toxic and angry in game. I will say just do a /who all lfg and your lvl range and create a group. Most of these people just sit with LFG up but aren't proactive at all for making one.
Instead of being pro-active I'm more like anti-active when it comes to making groups... Some people just aren't cut out for leader roles, especially introverts. :-/
Old 10-31-2019, 06:19 AM
Fire Giant

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-31-2019, 08:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by gundumbwing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is a weird response. But ill answer with a stern negative, I'm not saying that at all!

The actual actor and the character he is playing are woefully different. That's why it makes no sense to claim some large footed half-human looks like Daniel Day Lewis in a game when it doesn't at all, but does indeed share a single similar facial hair feature from a role said actor dressed up and styled to purposely mimic his role as a character he isn't in real life, even though it looks nothing like him outside of the movie.

Based on your recent logic I could post a pic of every single character Daniel has ever been in and claim they all look like your halflings face, because it's Daniel. Sound silly? Sure does!
silence, uggo
Old 10-31-2019, 08:28 AM
Kobold

I am suprised people are suprised about things being competitive. What did people expect, 2000 players to sing come along and share equally?
Old 10-31-2019, 08:55 AM
Aviak

Keza brings up something I find pretty interesting. What is the definition of toxic behavior on P99? Some things, I think, most of us will agree on. KSing is toxic. Insult, verbal abuse, etc, we can lump into toxic chat behavior. But then we start getting into grey areas. Is ignoring someone's tell toxic? What about not sharing. Mobs are at a premium right now. If I am holding down 3 or 4 static spawns and someone comes and asks to join me, should I have to accept?

I would love to hear some of your guys thoughts on this.
Closed Thread