Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2013, 11:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
but you didn't, and TMO did.

Because you recruit EVERY person with a pulse... LF 200 active members.
yes we had 2 more ppl than you on the logs and did twice the damage. great logic there. you guys have the same numbers we do on just about every encounter, so what does that say about TMO?
Old 03-07-2013, 11:46 PM
Banned

Thread over.

VP keys and Epics have been removed from the cheating guild FE.

Sirken is currently weighing punishment options towards FE for being douchebags
Old 03-07-2013, 11:56 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverixdamighty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yes we had 2 more ppl than you on the logs and did twice the damage. great logic there. you guys have the same numbers we do on just about every encounter, so what does that say about TMO?
We let too many people bring terribly geared alts to Trak.

Part of me says I can't keep drinking like this. The other part of me says, "Don't listen to that guy. He's drunk"
Old 03-07-2013, 11:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sirken is currently weighing whether stalling for 20 seconds is a legitimate FTE claim
Goodluck though...hope it works out.
Old 03-07-2013, 11:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loly Taa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We let too many people bring terribly geared alts to Trak.
You have some of your best geared characters there...look at the logs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loly Taa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We let too many people into TMO who dont play EQ well.
Old 03-08-2013, 12:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanthallas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Goodluck though...hope it works out.
Sorry your ploy for free epics and teeth didn't work out.
Old 03-08-2013, 12:07 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I must say you do have half decent attendance.

Part of me says I can't keep drinking like this. The other part of me says, "Don't listen to that guy. He's drunk"
Old 03-08-2013, 12:10 AM
Orc

I miss the old eq days . when half the people didn't use cheats. when people actually made rotations on mobs and played like adults. See you in TESO and eqnext. but please all stay on this evil server. i still got 6 thex daggers :P , but i can't bring myself to log back into this corrupt server full of childish assholes. I mean there are some nice people just not in the top raiding guilds :P all the good people leave after seeing how gay the raid scene is. I know it's lame of me to read the drama even though i don't play here. But it's entertaining and i'm high on morphine so i'm rambling.

I suggest starting a 2nd new server. with anti cheat code . anti boxing . and rotations on raid mobs. Fuck poopsocking / training / mq / showeq. that's not classic eq. that's classic cheating .

Tmo sucks ass though from not sharing spawns ever. So i'm glad FE is getting EVERY raid mob lately. Anyone can train in VP ? how stupid is that ? so fag.
Old 03-08-2013, 12:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3dn3ck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
need to get a list of Rmt'd toons that are now unbanned

Szeth
Friday
Woa is this real life
Old 03-08-2013, 12:18 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Random PM from an ex DA officer, I was searching for something else and found this.

Right after the patch , Loly posted that she noticed the DLL file and this can be used to see 3rd party programs. Then he followed it by "Do not let this get out". I also saw a sweet picture of loly .. he is the ugliest dood.. i was so tempted to take it and post it on our forums but i dont want to hurt the name i have given for myself as not getting involved in all this BS. Also saw a picture of a fat zeelot playing the violin.... that was is golden. TMO knew the patch could see third party programs roughly 15 min after the patch went live.
Oh the epic saga of the .DLL. When will the truth finally be exposed!?
Closed Thread