Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 06-03-2022, 12:18 PM
Planar Protector

Look, a lot of speech is inflammatory and your freedom of speech is infringing on my freedom and liberty, so it's time we limited it.

These guns are out of control too so its time we got rid of those.

And the privacy that allows us to spread this illegal information and exchange these illegal guns only promotes corruption so its time to open up our books.

Under any moral authority, or any rational one, it makes no sense to have these freedoms, none at all.

So lets just do it already, lets just prove that "were smarter than our history" lets just prove it once and for all!
Old 06-03-2022, 12:20 PM
Planar Protector

Steve Jobs rests in an unmarked grave.
Old 06-03-2022, 12:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Look, a lot of speech is inflammatory and your freedom of speech is infringing on my freedom and liberty, so it's time we limited it.

And the privacy that allows us to spread this illegal information and exchange these illegal guns only promotes corruption so its time to open up our books.

Under any moral authority, or any rational one, it makes no sense to have these freedoms, none at all.

So lets just do it already, lets just prove that "were smarter than our history" lets just prove it once and for all!
Yeah well it doesn't matter if we do or don't if we can't get ourselves to church and grow our own food. So we are pretty doomed. Most of us. And I am not complaining. I think others should come to terms aswell.

Time to go drink some water and stretch.
Old 06-03-2022, 12:27 PM
Planar Protector

I think the thing we dont realize is we've done that. And what happens is like the forest, after we've done that, we make a mess, and then the mess ignites into a flame that burns the forest and we do it again, over and over and over..

becuase if there is nothing divine about us and our end wasnt predicted by god, then that is just the way nature works.

If only the friggen scientists could friggen figure this out with all their big brains.
Old 06-03-2022, 12:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The next step is the Anti-Life Equation
Old 06-03-2022, 01:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-03-2022, 01:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
History seems to imply that the above is the anti life equation [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Despite what that great image says.
Old 06-04-2022, 12:53 AM
Planar Protector

https://youtu.be/eLyyaT2w4pc?t=351

nooooooooooooooo couldn't be the medical systems failures.
Old 06-04-2022, 01:33 AM
Planar Protector

Wonky has mentioned semi-auto as a talking point, just want to touch base here and ask if you are aware the original compromise the public made with their rights had to do with what constitutes "assault" or not, that decision was having a full automatic selector switch.

Every other this & that has been petty bullshit. The selector switch is what matters and that directly touches American rights, this is always the danger in making the initial compromise on something you shouldn't, and do not let anyone tell you a slippery slope does not exist because with these things they are an outright liar. The proof of this is Wonky asking about semi-auto fire as a talking point.

I didn't engage with him earlier on this topic because I didn't take it serious enough to comment, but its bothering me right now so I will. If Wonky asked that question in front of the wrong person he might have a bad issue for himself, I mean that by standing in those shoes. You are directly asking people who are not idiots to forfeit more for the exact reasons people said would happen.

Edit note: The original compromise was due to the Mafia and our Gov being in league, at least one prominent politician went down for it.
This is part of a larger moral question. The social movement created the laws, culture is upstream from politics, the Gov enforced it, the Mafia organized and supplied the illegal booze, the Gov fought them and in some cases made deals, the Mafia used tommy guns from our Gov that all citizens could own, the Gov playing off the fears of a public in panic (remind of you anything?) passed the first gun laws but could only get fully-automatic on the books. Later the social movement passed, organized crime remained and so did the Gov bans on full automatics, that the Gov could own and so could the Mafia and other criminal organizations.

The fact is the public got fucked.

-Be Warned: If you are not from the USA and you wish to comment on this, I will try my best to figuratively bite your face off.
Last edited by Mblake1981; 06-04-2022 at 01:53 AM..
Old 06-04-2022, 02:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wonky has mentioned semi-auto as a talking point, just want to touch base here and ask if you are aware the original compromise the public made with their rights had to do with what constitutes "assault" or not, that decision was having a full automatic selector switch.

Every other this & that has been petty bullshit. The selector switch is what matters and that directly touches American rights, this is always the danger in making the initial compromise on something you shouldn't, and do not let anyone tell you a slippery slope does not exist because with these things they are an outright liar. The proof of this is Wonky asking about semi-auto fire as a talking point.

I didn't engage with him earlier on this topic because I didn't take it serious enough to comment, but its bothering me right now so I will. If Wonky asked that question in front of the wrong person he might have a bad issue for himself, I mean that by standing in those shoes. You are directly asking people who are not idiots to forfeit more for the exact reasons people said would happen.

Edit note: The original compromise was due to the Mafia and our Gov being in league, at least one prominent politician went down for it.
This is part of a larger moral question. The social movement created the laws, culture is upstream from politics, the Gov enforced it, the Mafia organized and supplied the illegal booze, the Gov fought them and in some cases made deals, the Mafia used tommy guns from our Gov that all citizens could own, the Gov playing off the fears of a public in panic (remind of you anything?) passed the first gun laws but could only get fully-automatic on the books. Later the social movement passed, organized crime remained and so did the Gov bans on full automatics, that the Gov could own and so could the Mafia and other criminal organizations.

The fact is the public got fucked.

-Be Warned: If you are not from the USA and you wish to comment on this, I will try my best to figuratively bite your face off.
I have never said "semi auto". 😼

Hope this helps.