Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 05-24-2022, 11:28 PM
Banned

Having literally any dangerous object in your house increases the likelihood it might kill you, because what other result would you expect? Are people with knives in the house LESS likely to be killed with their OWN knife!? No of course not. But it's still extremely unlikely, and also completely up to the responsible adults in the room to safely secure their knives/lawnmowers/heavy paint cans/crazy kids who were raised by neglectful parents.
Old 05-25-2022, 12:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're scared because you don't understand anything, from how to defend yourself, to how simple firearm access really is.

What would you prefer? Firearm registration at the time of purchase? or a bunch of crazy guys mass producing guns in their garages?

can you even imagine what I could do with a steel tube, raw cold rolled steel, and an air compressor? No you cant, you never thought about it. You haven't even asked: "how does one define a gun"

Google a flechette, then think about how simple that weapons system is. or consider that explosive materials are sold in the kitchen, tool and automotive section at wal-mart. This doesn't even cover radiological materials, which are found in thousands of products, collect enough of them and you can achieve nuclear criticality. People have done this.

Libtards are scared because they haven been instructed to be scared, because all libtards treat the MSM news as bible gospel. You've been told to be scared of AR-15s, when thousands of other items could kill you as easy, or easier.

You've been instructed to fear guns, because guns will prevent overt one-party communist rule.
No, it's the semiautomatic thing.

But I'm all for you trying to play newbie machinist and try to bore one out on your own. Much more likely to have you hurt yourself in doing so or have the gun you make explode, jam, or otherwise fail when you attempt to play minecraft irl with it.
Old 05-25-2022, 12:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
From tiktok of all places, why would the CCP do this?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-25-2022, 12:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How did you guys go on a pro gun rant before anyone ever said anything about gun control?

Politics aside, this is sad and I’m glad the shooter was killed and is burning in hell as we speak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
conditioned response via media programming.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes it’s common knowledge that you guys fantasize about civil war and other opportunities for murder

Try to stay on topic. This is a horrific tragedy and shouldn’t be used for your political points
Quote:
I didn’t say anything about guns buddy
Well. Folks. There you have it.

Good luck with the rest of 2022.
Old 05-25-2022, 12:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
But none have slain more Americans than abortion.
Hmm this allows me to put personhood at birth certificate or social security number.

Nice... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-25-2022, 12:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 05-25-2022, 12:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Having literally any dangerous object in your house increases the likelihood it might kill you, because what other result would you expect? Are people with knives in the house LESS likely to be killed with their OWN knife!? No of course not. But it's still extremely unlikely, and also completely up to the responsible adults in the room to safely secure their knives/lawnmowers/heavy paint cans/crazy kids who were raised by neglectful parents.
Irresponsible gun ownership is worse than no gun ownership

Don’t leave your guns around to where your shitty maladjusted kid you’ve neglected all their life can get to them. Or at least, secretly remove the firing pin if so…so when the day comes that they go batshit crazy, they’ll run into the room saying “F you, dad!” while the gun clicks uselessly. Then you can ground them for trying to kill everyone

I also consider keeping your gun while suicidal is irresponsible use. Even without friends or family you can give it up to the police, who can keep it temporarily and give you a key or code to re-claim it. You could always just buy a new one if you really want to do it. It’s just a stalling game not keeping it in the house, but it can actually matter due to how our brain functions before and after a high emotional state, or whether intoxicants are in the house as well
Old 05-25-2022, 12:45 AM
Planar Protector

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or at least, secretly remove the firing pin if so…so when the day comes that they go batshit crazy, they’ll run into the room saying “F you, dad!” while the gun clicks uselessly.

Then you can ground them for trying to kill everyone
I lol'd
Old 05-25-2022, 01:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

That was a response to trexler not Blake. I don’t think Blake wants Iran to be wiped off the map because he disagrees w/ me

Either way, I’m not against guns. I own many of them and I hunt. I’m just amazed that people take this of all opportunities to push the 2nd amendment. We all know why it’s there, but maybe read the room after 18+ 2nd graders were mowed down by a lunatic
Old 05-25-2022, 01:51 AM
Planar Protector

It kind of offends me that biden had such a heartfelt speech about those kids that died today as an excuse to take our guns away but he literally just blew up a carload of kids a few months ago.