Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Old 06-01-2022, 05:22 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cambiant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You COULD travel to Crushbone but its a long dangerous journey for someone new and puts you on the opposite continent of your spell vendors I think.
Ya, the Wood Elf city outside Crushbone doesn't have any druids. /s
Old 06-01-2022, 07:16 PM
Sarnak

I would recommend taking a boat AT LEAST once. It was a big part of the classic experience.

There are druid class guides that talk about where to level.

I'm not familiar with early leveling on Antonica (the continent you're on), but I believe people usually start to group in East Commonlands (EC) doing one of the orc camps. On Faydwer continent (take boat from Freeport or get port to Butcherblock (druid) or Greater Faydark (wizard)) you would do Orc Hill for grouping, then move in to Crushbone after a few levels, then eventually move into Unrest. It's probably easier to find low level groups on Green server.
Old 06-02-2022, 07:15 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zendir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya, the Wood Elf city outside Crushbone doesn't have any druids. /s
Zendir is correct, there is a Druid guild in Kelethin, I was mistaken. Thank goodness the Starting Zone has such kind, well-adjusted players to help things stay afloat.
Old 06-02-2022, 12:28 PM
Large Rat

Thanks again the for replies.

I've been having luck in the southern side of Nektulos Forest killing the bears, shadow dogs, spiders, and snakes. I just have kept away from the road to avoid the orc runner. Are only the hq bear skins worth anything? I've been finding the wolf and shadow dog skins as well.
Old 06-10-2022, 04:27 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cambiant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Correct! Don't be shy about being a noob. This game is/was genuinely challenging even to veterans. Please feel free to PM me or post more questions.
yes , this is good advice, never stop asking questions, also remember the wiki helps a lot with the plethora of guides there, there are several! Have you read them all?

https://wiki.project1999.com/Players:Adventure [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This is such an awesome game! Started playing in 2000 and moved here permanently after 2016.

No other mmo has such design, class structure and harshness and wildness that keeps driving me back to it.

Hope you stay here for the long run man! I play on Green mostly these days, so if you see me around say hi! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
----------------------------------
[center]