Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2015, 03:15 PM
Large Bat

Default anyone want to start a new Guild for newbs.

Looking to start a new guild for new players. My intent is to bring the ability for players new or old to start and to be find groups. No level requirements. A guild would give us another way to find info and groups. And if we grow well enough we will see where it takes us.
A liitle about me.... I played EQ from vanilla through most of pop where real life became more important than that next key. But now I have more time to devote to playing the game that I have truely missed..... Since i last played EQ i have done end game content on several different mmo's. Jumping from one to another looking for something. That is how I found 1999. Looking for another mmo and it hit me what I had been searching for.....EQ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So if you want to join a guild. Please send me a tell tonight. I will be on tonight at 8 EST

Dyskord 13 Warrior
Old 04-14-2015, 05:55 PM
Fire Giant

Did you get any tells last night? You should do this and then spam the forums with it. New people are joining every day!
Pickahippy - 52 Druid
All priest, all the time.
Old 04-15-2015, 09:17 AM
Large Bat

Not a one lol. When I say I am a new player, I mean new to 1999. I have a good base of EQ knowledge. Played from vanilla to GoD. I figure if we can get a new player guild going it will flourish. Just send me a tell that you want to join.

Dykord
Old 04-15-2015, 09:19 AM
Planar Protector

Sounds like a fantastic idea Dysks! We regularly have lowby/leveling guilds pop up to try to fill this space. They are absolutely great for the community. The only problem that they run into sometimes is retention of players once they've leveled and new players seem to come in waves, so you can end up with an oscillating guild population. Not a problem though if you are committed to alts and recruiting ^^ best of luck to you!
Old 04-16-2015, 06:35 PM
Large Rat

I am thinking about jumping back into EQ and looking for some possible guidance along the way. Its been since PoP that I have played as well. A newb guild sounds awesome to me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-17-2015, 11:52 AM
Large Bat

Great just send me a tell in game.

Dyskord
Old 04-17-2015, 04:37 PM
Aviak

A few IRL friends and I started playing this past week. We were looking into getting a few other IRL friends into playing just so we could make a guild. If you happen to be on tonight, I'll shoot you a tell.
Old 04-17-2015, 04:56 PM
Sarnak

I am in <Go Team Good Guys> and as far as I know we don't have any level requirements. It was made to help new players level up. If anyone is interested, shoot a member a tell.

Ebon is the main man, though.
Old 04-17-2015, 07:10 PM
Kobold

Consider <Dark Winter>
Old 04-19-2015, 05:09 PM
Large Bat

LOL I have been playing for around 2 weeks. And have had no guild invites. If anyone is interested in joining together to do groups, dungeons please send me a tell.

Dyskord
Closed Thread