Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2016, 04:57 PM
Aviak

Or go to Overthere and hand in 4x Sarnak War Braids, that quest actually gives noticeable xp.
Old 03-11-2016, 05:01 PM
Planar Protector

I was joking about subjecting yourself to RSI in order to complete 59 via bone chips [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
Old 03-11-2016, 06:22 PM
Orc

I spent many months deliberately avoiding 60 while making Essence Emeralds. I solo'd the entrance hall of Sebilis quite easily most days. Hardest splits were the paired boks of any kind, but if you med to full before starting, and use what little space you have for a short fearkite near he end (Fear, not Invoke, at about 35-40% health), you can split these mobs easily.

splitting mobs is the Screaming Terror/Feign Death split. ST, pull the active mob away from aggro range of the mezzed one and FD until ST wears off.

First split is the most cramped. You have to get the pulled mob almost precisely to the top of the ramp to avoid the other one's aggro when ST wears off and you stand up from your FD.

I did this all day long without incident some days. In the evening as the crowd begins to pour in, curious people, excessively helpful people, rude people, inconsiderate people, chatty people, friendly people ... would trickle through and upset my rhythm so I tended to avoid this in evenings (US).

Over the course of about 4 months, I made about three dozen Essence Emeralds (which I could turn around and rez people for 300+ plat in Seb)... that is to say, I could have virtually maxed level 60 twice in that time. It's a steady flow of "not great, but okay" XP which will get you to 60 and maybe give you some plat in your pocket as well.
Old 03-11-2016, 06:47 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by playing4peace [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I spent many months deliberately avoiding 60 while making Essence Emeralds. I solo'd the entrance hall of Sebilis quite easily most days. Hardest splits were the paired boks of any kind, but if you med to full before starting, and use what little space you have for a short fearkite near he end (Fear, not Invoke, at about 35-40% health), you can split these mobs easily.

splitting mobs is the Screaming Terror/Feign Death split. ST, pull the active mob away from aggro range of the mezzed one and FD until ST wears off.

First split is the most cramped. You have to get the pulled mob almost precisely to the top of the ramp to avoid the other one's aggro when ST wears off and you stand up from your FD.

I did this all day long without incident some days. In the evening as the crowd begins to pour in, curious people, excessively helpful people, rude people, inconsiderate people, chatty people, friendly people ... would trickle through and upset my rhythm so I tended to avoid this in evenings (US).

Over the course of about 4 months, I made about three dozen Essence Emeralds (which I could turn around and rez people for 300+ plat in Seb)... that is to say, I could have virtually maxed level 60 twice in that time. It's a steady flow of "not great, but okay" XP which will get you to 60 and maybe give you some plat in your pocket as well.
The OP is a wizard though [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Although they could use their entire pool to maybe single kill a frog at the entrance? Maybe? Right?
Old 03-12-2016, 12:49 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewrush [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The OP is a wizard though [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Although they could use their entire pool to maybe single kill a frog at the entrance? Maybe? Right?
Blue text, I thought it was just another broken gif link I needed to ignore. My bad.
Old 03-13-2016, 08:36 PM
Kobold

i will report back
Old 03-15-2016, 01:45 AM
Kobold

gnoll scrolls gave nothing.

sarnak braids gave nothing.

ill try more
Old 03-15-2016, 02:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valura [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
gnoll scrolls gave nothing.

sarnak braids gave nothing.

ill try more
turning in 4 war braids at 60 gives me 1/2%, every 2 turn ins i get 1%. So probably something like 4 turn ins would yield 1% in 59
Old 03-16-2016, 05:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quad, solo kill 1 by 1 or....

group.

Go to Seb. It's fun and you have a chance a drops.
Old 03-16-2016, 08:43 PM
Sarnak

GO IDPs chardok you will get 59-60 in one day
Closed Thread