Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Old 02-18-2023, 07:47 PM
Large Rat

Default How long does a PoH / PoF raid take?

Starting P99 next month, probably will never be able to do the good stuff because I’m old and married and won’t have 6 hour play windows very often, but hoping I will be able to do some raids at least. Do PoF/PoH raids only take a few hours on P99 or will I be limited to stuff like Wuoshi or maybe Trak if I can only play for 2-3 hours most sessions?
Old 02-20-2023, 12:23 AM
Large Rat

What takes time is getting to 60, but it’s the journey rather. There is fun to be had at all levels, solo and in groups. Join a guild if you wish. Often they are casual about raiding and you might find time to make a few now and then.
Old 02-20-2023, 12:47 AM
Planar Protector

A lot of velious raids take less time than the old planar raids. Much less trash to kill.
Old 02-20-2023, 10:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Starting P99 next month, probably will never be able to do the good stuff because I’m old and married and won’t have 6 hour play windows very often, but hoping I will be able to do some raids at least. Do PoF/PoH raids only take a few hours on P99 or will I be limited to stuff like Wuoshi or maybe Trak if I can only play for 2-3 hours most sessions?
Yeah. You'll essentially be required to have Discord on your phone with notifications on.

Mob pops. Discord "batphone" message goes out. You choose whether or not you want to log in for said mob.

If your char is parked and ready it can be as little as 15-20 mins.
Old 02-23-2023, 06:45 PM
Planar Protector

It just depends what people are doing in fear. Almost everything there is a race so yea, if CT pops draco dies QUICK, golems too, then they AoE the trash and kill CT. Even if you get everything it's not a couple hours.

With the quakes in general raids are quick hits or someone else get them. People do more casual like 2nd floor PoHate raids though.

It just kind of depends. I'd say 90% of my raid kills were done within 2hrs