Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-03-2020, 05:02 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by akagami [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks. In the end, this was virtually plug and play for me (I just really didn't know what I was doing with Mac and all this Wine stuff).

Just to be clear for anyone trying this -- the wrap in the dropbox does not have the p99 patch files applied. You'll need to apply those by opening "package contents" and going into the folder.

I also got some errror about info.plist and permissions; I was able to fix this by moving the package directly to my desktop. It didn't work from a folder in my desktop -- I had to put it right on the desktop.
I'm getting this same info.plist error when using Nyme's wrapper, but don't understand what exactly you're having on your desktop to fix it? I've added the wineskin's entire package to the desktop along with each individual folder and none of those attempts worked. just getting the same error