Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Old 05-30-2022, 10:19 PM
Decaying Skeleton

great bunch of people, highly recommend this guild
Old 07-03-2022, 07:28 PM
Orc

Been with EA a few weeks now and am really enjoying it. Already the best guild I've ever joined cold (no prior acquaintances) in 20+ years of online gaming. Big emphasis on helping each other. Casual guild atmosphere capable of turning on the focus and accountability of a top raiding guild. Aegis Alliance seems to hold the same values as EA. It's felt fun and attainable to become an active member against targets rather than just another warm body attached to a bat phone.
Old 08-14-2022, 02:02 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Been with EA since Oct 2021. By far the most fun & helpful EQ community I've been a part of. Super easy to find grouping / xping partners, and their discord system rocks. EA maintains a casual atmosphere while accessing raid content with their involvement in the AEGIS alliance. Members are free to attend our own EA or AEGIS raids however often they want!

If you are looking for a home on p99, check us out at @ https://exastra.quest/discord! We're happy to have you aboard
Old 09-02-2022, 09:17 AM
Skeleton

Default Rockum Sockum Ex Astra

Come be a part of a great team with those close knit vibes! EA continues to be a great place to experience the questing forever. With events for everyone - whether you're looking to get some levels with a great crew, finish those team effort epic pieces or get down and dirty with hilariously fun raid times. No matter your experience with content, these guys remain helpful and engaged in creating a good place for anyone looking to make some friends, see some great content and have a good time.
Old 09-14-2022, 10:23 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Smile

Ex Astra has been my home on p99 since November 2021, and since then I've found connection with like-minds who want a positive, community-based game experience. There's a very transparent recognition for the players behind the characters, and our collective need to maintain a healthy life balance. While I've been able to consistently achieve my own personal goals, one of the things that makes me look forward to logging in is seeing others in our guild achieve their goals. I'm also looking forward to what we're able to bring in the future as we continue to grow and our rolling experience accumulates. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-25-2023, 05:38 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Casual bump.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-15-2023, 10:11 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Looking for a casual experience on P99 with access to raid content? Check us out [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] We do weekly epic nights to help eachother complete epic quests, and weekly Halls of Testing. We also do higher end content with the raid alliance Sanctum. There's always something to do!

-Naib, Co-Leader of EA
Old 08-25-2023, 11:17 AM
Sarnak

can yall tell Delver to chill out on the camp stealing? You would think a 60 epic'd wiz could do better than level 20 mobs.
Old 08-25-2023, 02:48 PM
Fire Giant

EQ has been a ride and a half but I'm throwing in the towel. Nice to see up and coming good guilds.

P99B Strazha (60 Warlock) [Iksar]
P99B Sstrix (60 Warlord) [Iksar]
P99B Sickjams (5 Bard) [EC Mule]
P99G Sauna (51 Channeler) [Gnome]
P99R Sseri (54 Mystic) [Iksar]
VZ/TZ '08-'09 Lurgort (60 Shaman) [Barbarian] <Eight Inches Unbuffed>
Old 02-23-2024, 07:48 PM
Orc

Send a message via AIM to adm5893 Send a message via Yahoo to adm5893
Thumbs up Ex Astra is a Great Guild

I joined the Ex Astra June of 2021 at level 32 after taking a break from P99 in 2016. After rage quitting and leaving the live server in 2000, I wanted to relieve my "glory days" (or is it deaths) on P99.

Almost immediately several members helped me gather the necessary materials to complete (almost) the Armor of Ro quest. For several months, I hung out in Unrest leveling but as the XP slowed down several Ex Astra members encouraged me to get out of Unrest. I would beg off but those members would never belittle my decision to remain and many times Ex Astra Members would give me hand-me-down weapon, armor, jewelry or two.

Then in the Fall 2021, I was mentally prepared to attempt my first Raid, ever, in EQ. Although there is a lot of information on the web/wiki/YouTube videos and being my first time, I was nervous about failing/causing a Raid wipe (Grath Telkin eat your heart out) but the Ex Astra Members were very supportive provided advice throughout the entire Raid. Now I regularly join various Guild or Alliance raid targets. Granted I need to ensure I have the appropriate Faction but that's another story.

Ex Astra has many, many nice, friendly and supportive members, who go above and beyond to help fellow members with gear, plat and support. As a group the core has advanced and have progressively acquired knowledge and proper gear to take down harder and harder mobs. At the same time continue to recruit and assist newer players because the guild recognizes they are the future. Ex Astra allows you explore Norrath on your own terms within your timeframe.

If you are looking for a low drama, low stress, enjoyable P99 experience where you will be supported in your goals. Please check out Ex Astra, you won't be disappointed in your decision.

Phlor

***reposted*** thank you Snails and Bindi