Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Velious Beta > Mechanics

Old 06-03-2023, 03:22 PM
Banned

Default Client / Server communications issues

Not receiving information back when doing /who all <zone> sometimes.

Cast Levant last night and it didn't provide a fail message but didn't do anything.

Clicking instant clickies like pre nerf CoS and it not triggering.

Issues been going on about a month or two and pretty rare in occurrence, yet noticeable.
Old 06-03-2023, 09:26 PM
Senior Server Guide

Which server?
Old 06-04-2023, 02:20 PM
Banned

Blue server.

Other issues like doors not opening upon multiple clicks, etc. I've spoken with others and they have noticed the issue as well.
Old 07-19-2023, 09:39 AM
Orc

To add to this. On Green, in Oggok. I had several instances where I rooted a guard but the guard kept moving in the direction he was heading with no clipping. It appeared to be lag at first but If i moved, the guards position would update and he'd be standing there rooted.

So cast root, spell message that guard is rooted, guard keeps moving in that specific direction (if he was moving up hill he would continue into the sky) UNTIL I move my character then the guards position is updated to be standing there rooted.

I believe every time this happened I was using the rod of insidious glamour to quick cast the root.

I just came back to the game and don't remember this ever happening before in years previous.
Old 07-19-2023, 11:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whicks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To add to this. On Green, in Oggok. I had several instances where I rooted a guard but the guard kept moving in the direction he was heading with no clipping. It appeared to be lag at first but If i moved, the guards position would update and he'd be standing there rooted.

So cast root, spell message that guard is rooted, guard keeps moving in that specific direction (if he was moving up hill he would continue into the sky) UNTIL I move my character then the guards position is updated to be standing there rooted.

I believe every time this happened I was using the rod of insidious glamour to quick cast the root.

I just came back to the game and don't remember this ever happening before in years previous.
This is a different, known bug - if you search for "ghost root" you'll find the thread:

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...=343758&page=3

Looking forward to the update! They always have a bunch of fun things bundled in just like live patches, lol.

-Mcoy