Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 01-18-2022, 10:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuanahto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if the earth is flat where is hell and which side are we on?
“Hell” is a different dimension. It doesn’t have a physical location
Old 01-18-2022, 11:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how is it possible that so many people believe the earth is flat, the moon landing fake etc etc.

like, at what point does general consensus really mean that they are correct?

to me its really weird that there are so many conspiracy theories on those topics. I personally haven't been off-world so, i couldn't tell you, but like, there is math and numbers can't lie. the math we do on earth told us that the world was a sphere long before anyone observed it...

but also, i recently read that 12 million americans believe that the world is run by lizards in human suits so...

anything is possible?

Is reality actually malleable?
That is a side effect of the controlling bullshit we are subjected to regularly that is real. That effects the weak minded and poor and dysfunctional in greater numbers, so they just berg out at everything randomly. Moon is fake is really popular. Even tho we can fucking see it ever day and it's a circle. IDK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
cool and normal :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yup

ecological disaster mates! ruined the biosphere, people stareved, shortness was an adaptation we are dumbies lawl
Last edited by starkind; 01-18-2022 at 11:04 PM..
Old 01-19-2022, 11:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-19-2022, 12:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told you we are reptoids.

Are you a quarterback irl? No? Didn’t think so fellow human.
Old 01-19-2022, 02:51 PM
Planar Protector

the lizardppl walk among us

(lol)
Old 01-19-2022, 03:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the lizardppl walk among us

(lol)
Remember when Hillary was spazzing out with what appeared to be seizures during the campaign? You can’t tell me that wasn’t her lizard brain short circuiting due to human skin suit graft rejection and the systemic infection that rejection caused

Then afterwards she disappeared for a month and reappeared heavily sedated. 100% had to put her in stasis and remove the skin suit so her body could heal
Old 01-19-2022, 08:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by F0rmsh1fter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Remember when Hillary was spazzing out with what appeared to be seizures during the campaign? You can’t tell me that wasn’t her lizard brain short circuiting due to human skin suit graft rejection and the systemic infection that rejection caused

Then afterwards she disappeared for a month and reappeared heavily sedated. 100% had to put her in stasis and remove the skin suit so her body could heal
Yeah not gonna lie the lizard shadow goverment theory was highly suspect until that whole debacle. It was definitely....weird...

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 01-19-2022, 08:47 PM
Planar Protector

Either everything we believe is based on DMT trips or aliens made us.
Old 01-19-2022, 09:49 PM
Planar Protector

That or you’re an unemployed simpleton
Old 01-19-2022, 10:38 PM
Fire Giant

My amateur basic, understanding of space science, has helped me to understand concepts to help improve over basic human flaws. I think.

For example, I always believed that time was the same everywhere. That there was a giant clock next to God, that was the main time.

But I don't remember all the details, but time can change. I think it's just how fast you are going. There might also be something about gravity? Maybe not the gravity thing. It took me a while to accept that because Nasa has to change the time on satellites, that spacetime is actually real. (I think there is one about a clock higher up, also. That its time was different to a clock on the ground.)

This allowed me to understand the concept stronger in my mind, that just because I think a thing is a thing, doesn't mean it's a thing.

I heard someone say somewhere that the faster you go, the more things become flat. So basically, if you go really fast the Earth can become flat. Could be bullshit. Just figured I'd throw in my two cents on Flat Earth theory.