Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2011, 07:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can't remember that final fight, but I do remember with Leon in RE3 having to do something similar.
The RE5 quick events were indeed pretty annoying, but not impossible. However, if anyone played umbrella chronicles for the wii. Those quick events were just ridiculously hard. I ended up returning the game just because it was saturated with these crappy events that a person had almost not chance passing the first time.

Then they switch the buttons or motions up on you.
Old 02-10-2011, 04:38 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have that and a couple of the lunar games.. apparently that lump of crap is worth several hundred dollars??? WTF. Those games were horrible lol, why are people such dweebs? hahaha
Wow you must be one of those guys that thinks because a game isn't online sports or about random crap that has a techno beat then it sucks or you are the biggest idiot on the face of this earth because Suikoden 1 and 2 are both amazing games and should be in every real gamers library or rom collection. so go back to your high and mighty throne of arrogance and stupidity. Also if you have nothing nice to say go ahead and say it cause I dont care if say it or not but if you flame me and say that I shouldnt say mean things about a guy who must wear a helmet to keep himself from getting a head bump then you should practice what you preach about fair and nice
Old 02-10-2011, 05:15 AM
Sarnak

^^^ Thank you for my new sig... awesome.
Old 02-10-2011, 11:56 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can't remember that final fight, but I do remember with Leon in RE3 having to do something similar.
Is Leon in Resident evil 3? im currently playing it and havent seen his
character yet. I did notice you are in some of the same areas from RE2
in RE3. I've only beaten RE4 and enjoyed the storyline so i gave RE3 a try
and next its RE2.
Old 02-10-2011, 11:07 PM
Kobold

RE2 is the best one I've played.
Old 02-10-2011, 11:09 PM
Sarnak

^^^ yeah. The others are nowhere near as scary, not the same feel.
Old 02-11-2011, 04:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solastramage [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow you must be one of those guys that thinks because a game isn't online sports or about random crap that has a techno beat then it sucks or you are the biggest idiot on the face of this earth because Suikoden 1 and 2 are both amazing games and should be in every real gamers library or rom collection. so go back to your high and mighty throne of arrogance and stupidity. Also if you have nothing nice to say go ahead and say it cause I dont care if say it or not but if you flame me and say that I shouldnt say mean things about a guy who must wear a helmet to keep himself from getting a head bump then you should practice what you preach about fair and nice
Dude, I gotta say. You nerd raged pretty hard just because Hasbinbad just said he doesn't like Lunar. Like you took it personally or something.

I have to agree with Hasbinbad, though. Aside from the pretty boxxes, there really wasn't anything fascinating for me in the Lunar games.

Disagree if you're gonna disagree, but busting out a tl;dr post is just silly.
Old 02-12-2011, 06:35 PM
Skeleton

Zadrian it wasn't the Lunar game it was Suikoden 2 it is an awesome game worth the time and effort to play Lunar is fun but not worth the time to play it cause the story gets messed up in the middle but Suikoden 2 is worth it sorry I just like to go off sometimes but hey I was in a bad mood and I took it out on a guy I dont even know
Old 02-17-2011, 04:11 PM
Skeleton

I'm actually not much of a fan of Suikoden II -- if you want the full game experience, you've got to track down all of these characters. That might not be so bad, except that only a handful of characters are really worth giving a damn about. And I mean that in terms of emotional attachment to the characters, appreciation for their role in the story and their combat abilities (or lack thereof).

I played Suikoden I and thought it was okay. Suikoden II, however, just seemed like one giant awful grind. (To be as far as possible, however, I only tried playing Suikoden II right after finishing the first one.) I still have them both, and a whole slew of other console RPGs. I wonder what they're all going for these days...
Last edited by scarthearmada; 02-22-2011 at 04:24 AM..
Closed Thread