Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2017, 05:15 AM
Fire Giant

Default Inaugural Open Naggy Raid Oct 1 (Sunday) @ 5:00 a.m. U.S. Eastern

Raid starts at 5:00 a.m. U.S. Eastern on Sunday, Oct 1 from SolB zone-in. We'll move in together and clear the giants together.

If you want to participate and don't have a toon of the right level, higher-level toons are welcome to come in support.

This is going to be the first Naggy one, so it will be much like the pilot episode of a TV series. Kinks to work out, roles to define, etc., so I'll pre-ask for patience and for everyone to follow instructions. Vox went really, really well and I'm expecting the same today.

For those of you participating, this fight is about only one thing:

1. Not getting feared. That means that you should have MR in every slot that you can have it in. No amount of MR is too much MR for this fight. If you're perma-feared, you're more of a liability than an asset.

Jewelers can make MR bracelets, neck, and rings. That's kind of a baseline minimum so see if you can find those. Also see if you can get a "Greater Null" potion from a shaman. That's great additional MR.

If you were at Vox and got feared, up your game and get some MR gear. That's an investment that will serve you well throughout your raiding career.

This time, I'd like to put more of the responsibility of pulling and other key tasks on the open raiders. So have a look at the map and be ready to step up.

All loot will be open to all to /random on. If a torn, burnt book drops, I'd love to see it go to a pally main (like the frosty one did at Vox). Was pleased with the mindfulness and restraint showed on that roll.

-----------------------

Thanks for your support all the way around - both for attending, and making this possible by leaving this frosty one up.

------------------------

Big props to Filbus for brokering this agreement. Very cool thing for the server.

I hope to not be leading all of these. So leaders from raiding guilds - and others - please step up for the October ones (and I realize that much of that will be dependent on spawn times).

Cloki - Lead Hippie, OMNI
Old 09-30-2017, 07:57 AM
Planar Protector

Good people doing good things on p99. Best of luck on the raid! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 09-30-2017, 08:02 AM
Sarnak

Woohoo! Lookin forward to this!
Old 09-30-2017, 08:52 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dildy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Woohoo! Lookin forward to this!
I'm not looking forward to getting up at 2:45 a.m. (my time). But... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] All good.

Old 09-30-2017, 12:15 PM
Fire Giant

The time on this one is probably going to be too rough for SCOOPZ to show up to, but we will see!

Plush Bufnstuf
Old 10-01-2017, 03:36 AM
Orc

Will try to come help clear for the 52's with my monk. Should be able to get scout roll in and port over in time. I'll pre park my 55 chanter in the off chance no 60 chanters are there for c2/haste/gmr.

Shariki Silvertale - 58 Monk of Blood Guard
Phayln Runesage - 55 Enchanter of Blood Guard
Old 10-01-2017, 04:32 AM
Planar Protector

Naggers confirmed up @ 4:30 am
Old 10-01-2017, 05:35 AM
Fire Giant

Naggy down. Good job all! People played well.

No imp trains. Impressive.

Old 10-01-2017, 05:43 AM
Orc

Default Thanks!

That went very smoothly and was quite fun, Thank you for doing this - especially at this time!
Old 10-01-2017, 05:55 AM
Aviak

Very grateful to have attended to my first successful raid. The open Vox raid I joined on live didn't end the same way... Thank you Cloki, and Khavok for delivering me through the zone.
Closed Thread