Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 05-09-2022, 01:54 PM
Banned

https://www.planetminecraft.com/project/new-jerusalem/
Old 05-09-2022, 01:57 PM
Planar Protector

Loramin is such a drag when he's not posting about Wiki.
Old 05-09-2022, 02:44 PM
Planar Protector

thank you china for helping manifest the cause of and solution to all of life's problems
Old 05-09-2022, 03:33 PM
Planar Protector

me manifesting after seeing what we weren't even capable of on the forums on page 1999

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-09-2022, 04:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When you see someone who likes spiderman, do you unload all your baggage about spiderman on them?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FR8tNsCXoAImBfL.jpg (91.7 KB, 0 views)
Old 05-09-2022, 06:55 PM
Banned

Off on a slight tangent.

Is it possible for New Jerusalem to be composed of many worlds New Jerusalem. There for existing in a superposition of sorts. Maybe the size isn't just in one single world, the size of it that it spans many. Maybe the people in New Jerusalem experience this superposition instead of just one single world. Could explain the rainbows and light!? 🌈

I'm just spit balling here. It may be entirely inaccurate. I have zero evidence or reference.

I just know that in our world the now old world New Jerusalem is super duper big. Maybe the New world refers to a virtual world within which New Jerusalem resides. Perhaps that is why there is no pain there and people are whole.

So New Jerusalem is sorta like merged red green and blue, that's why it's so big, it's like every single person in q state of entropy less harmony. So that G-d can launch red 2.0
Last edited by starkind; 05-09-2022 at 07:06 PM..
Old 05-09-2022, 10:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't want to fight with Loramin. Even if Loramin wants to fight me. I feel like Loramin is a bro that hasn't been feeling well lately and OP was intended to inspire dreams in people.
Are you and Jibartik the same person? Because I literally said nothing at all to you, and certainly nothing about wanting to fight you.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 05-09-2022, 10:09 PM
Planar Protector

That would be weird if jib and starkind were the same quite the ruse
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 05-09-2022, 10:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you and Jibartik the same person? Because I literally said nothing at all to you, and certainly nothing about wanting to fight you.
Loramin,

Thanks for taking the time to respond. As you may know I'm crazy. I made this thread and totally dig Jibartik's doomer, prepper, cult leader persona. Jibartik has some interesting knowledge and experience with religion and the occult. Time and time again Jibartik is way way ahead of me. Even when I get on one of my transhumanistic or luddite rants. Now, I'm not sure you take offense to Jibartik or me necessarily. I just sense this feeeeling. When I read your posts these days. You seem maybe to be like sheesh Jibartik is an AI algorithm obsessed with religious apocalypse videos. I would posit more that Jibartik is just fascinated by everything arcane and esoteric and is very widely read. I suspect Jibartik has like a liberal arts or literature degree or some such. Probably from a fancy University they can never repay. Anyway. I felt like you where maybe rolling your eyes sorta at this whole idea of an apocalypse or any of the good things that could come from an apocalypse. Like a new world. And a New Jerusalem. As is your prerogative. I don't believe Jibartik is trying to troll you or anything. And you're totally welcome to criticize Jibartiks taste in religious fan fiction. And in essence sort of the basic principle behind this thread. The goal is to envision and create New Jerusalem with G-d as our guide. I'm posting thought provoking imagery to help create and build the collective awareness and focus on the New Jerusalem. Jibartik is I believe asserting that we'll have an apocalypse and that is a necessary step on the path to global conscious enlightenment and a new world with a New Jerusalem.

I do not personally take offense at your apathy or criticism. I just hope one day you will see and understand there is more to Jibartik than doom. Here's the thing. There is great wisdom to finding beauty and being mindfully grounded during the final moments of humanities life. We are all literally going to die. Even if you join Satan and copy yourself into a robotic body. You will still die. Eventually. And even if your artificial form gains true self awareness it too will pass. We should enjoy and dream of what G-d will create for us for our faith. Who knows. You may meet your cybernetic clone and its descendants one day in heaven or in New Jerusalem. Enjoy the end, for it is just a beginning and know that everquest and Brad will always be with us.

Sincerely. And with great faith that all shall pass. New Jerusalem awaits the faithful.
~starkind
Old 05-09-2022, 10:52 PM
Planar Protector

Are you asking him if he is me because you would never in a million years reply to any of the 100 million questions that I have asked you loramin?

Thanks for getting me starkind.

edit: see you in Colorado when the sky is glowing!
Last edited by Jibartik; 05-09-2022 at 10:55 PM..