Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 07-06-2022, 02:44 AM
Fire Giant

I without shame admit to having ERPed to attain certain goals, in classic EQ and other games.

It is strange.

I have also managed to meet people I would have never ever under any circumstance whatsoever have managed to meet under any other method.

One of my friends in EQ back in the day managed to not only get an actual person on the other side to commit with him but to actually exchange information and pictures.

It was quite an experience, specially after he managed to make this person travel to his city.

On my side I once met somebody that for some reason attached herself to my avatar and how I portrayed it.

This person not only managed to open up but also shared some very intimate things, beyond the original ERP into RP and then into actual real life.

To this day I still remember this person and wonder if its doing ok.

Not everything sexualized is meaningless and sometimes the actual real human being behind the screen shows you vistas of impossible beauty.

Though I no longer do it , I dont see why , if properly done , it cant be healthy, both mentally and spiritually to the people involved.

We are too separated from one another, and sometimes, some people, can only express themselves this way.

Is it "normal" ? Perhaps to a core of the population it wont be, but again, in my experience it can be quite helpful to some.
----------------------------------
[center]
Old 07-06-2022, 08:31 AM
Banned

oh i wish the ppl i erp'd with well hope they are doing good and moved on ships and the night and all that )
Old 07-06-2022, 05:22 PM
Kobold

Ff14 is amazing for what it is. They recently revamped the pvp so it’s actually fun. But I’m a pvper so you mileage may vary. As far as raid content goes; ff14 blows everything else away by a far margin imho