Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Old 06-03-2021, 02:17 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default SMS Verification Completed - No Email After

Hello,

I haven't played in a long time and got the itch to log back in. I added my phone number to my account, I received a text message and entered the code in the website. After I did this I see this message going to the SMS Verification link.

"SMS Verification completed.

Due to loginserver accounts already existing on this account, a final step of email verification must be completed before the SMS Number can be attached to the account.
If the email attachment process is not accepted or denied within 7 days, the SMS Number will automatically be accepted and become attached. "

I never received an email though to confirm this, is it possible to try and resend it? Or do I have to wait 7 days?

Thanks for any help!
Old 01-15-2022, 02:06 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Was this ever figured out?
Old 03-15-2023, 10:41 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Bump! This is happening to me currently. I had to re-request the reset password email because the original never got sent. Now the same issue is happening where the sms verification email is not being sent, but I do not see a way of requesting it to be re-sent.

Any ideas?
Old 10-26-2023, 04:00 AM
Large Rat

i have the same problem its still not fixed
Old 10-26-2023, 07:02 AM
Decaying Skeleton

I faced a similar issue when I added my phone number to my account a while back. It's frustrating not to receive the email confirmation, right? In my case, I ended up waiting for the 7-day period to pass, and the SMS Number was automatically attached to the account. However, to ensure you don't have to wait, I'd recommend reaching out to their support team or checking your email's spam folder, just in case the confirmation email got sorted there.
Old 10-26-2023, 01:19 PM
Senior Server Guide

Greetings!
Currently, our SMS System is not working as intended. Unfortunately, we do not have an estimated time this issue will be resolved. In terms of e-mail verifications, another e-mail can be requested via the following link: https://www.project1999.com/forums/r...o=requestemail.
Old 03-16-2024, 01:27 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Seems like this is also an issue for me. Not in the Spam/Junk folder. I tried Ambrogio's link but no success.. any recommendations? Thanks!