Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 03-21-2023, 12:12 AM
Planar Protector

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A 'holy' paladin doing the very will of a drunkard! ; such a jest! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That "drunkard" is a war hero who has fallen on some hard times. What a truly disgraceful thing to say.

I will pray for you.
Old 03-21-2023, 12:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That "drunkard" is a war hero who has fallen on some hard times. What a truly disgraceful thing to say.

I will pray for you.
Pray for yourself, daughter-slayer. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-21-2023, 12:51 PM
Planar Protector

Exclamation

My favorite video that I've done so far is the enchanter creation guide one, even though I'm super annoying with my shaker bottle in that one. So I kinda had the thought that maybe I could do more creation guides!

First up: the monk class!!

Old 03-21-2023, 07:46 PM
Planar Protector

Cool

@aussenseiter

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

zero fucks given <3
Old 03-21-2023, 07:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My favorite video that I've done so far is the enchanter creation guide one, even though I'm super annoying with my shaker bottle in that one. So I kinda had the thought that maybe I could do more creation guides!

First up: the monk class!!

Old 03-21-2023, 07:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
@aussenseiter

zero fucks given <3
That's what I meant! Good job solving my riddles!

Quote:
a drunkard says, 'This is a sad day, but it was the just thing to do. The Nybright name will no longer be tarnished. Here you are, my friend.
Old 03-21-2023, 09:22 PM
Planar Protector

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I figured it out like right after lol, sorry.

Also: shut up. If I ever did something to anger Tunare she would make it known, but instead, my holy abilities only seem to be gaining in strength!

She knows my heart like you never could; my intentions are ever pure, and her will is absolute. Your opinion is false and insignificant, and you remain a gross loser.
Old 03-21-2023, 09:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
I figured it out like right after lol, sorry.

Also: shut up. If I ever did something to anger Tunare she would make it known, but instead, my holy abilities only seem to be gaining in strength!

She knows my heart like you never could; my intentions are ever pure, and her will is absolute. Your opinion is false and insignificant, and you remain a gross loser.
Blood and Honor, Mx? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-22-2023, 11:34 PM
Banned

The Tunare to Fash pipeline

Quote:
Followers of Tunare believe that we are all Tunare's children. The children of Tunare seek to help Norrath, which they believe to be a living and breathing being, to blossom and grow. Followers believe that the world of Norrath gave birth to Tunare and from her all life has sprung forth. Thus, by worshiping and protecting the land, followers are paying homage and respect to the Mother of their Mother, who in turn protects and provides for them. Followers of Tunare will fight to the death to protect nature in all its forms.
Quote:
Quote:
As we celebrate Earth Week, it might seem obvious that ecological thinking and aims are always aligned with moral behavior and compassion. But that isn’t always the case, and it certainly wasn’t the case in Weimar and Nazi Germany where the field of modern ecology emerged.
Quote:
Surprisingly, Nazi leadership ardently championed renewable energy, and institutionalized organic farming and land use planning on a level unmatched by any nation past or present.
Quote:
One of the most striking aspects of this history is the role that young, ecologically minded Germans played in the success of the Nazi Party.
Old 03-22-2023, 11:40 PM
Planar Protector

They had to be stopped.