Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Old 03-20-2023, 09:41 PM
Aviak

Default Twisted Destiny

Looking for players to join the Twisted Destiny guild that are willing to prove themselves as worthy and dedicated players on project 1999 red.

I'm trying to build a team of players who help each other level and do quests.
Old 03-21-2023, 11:12 AM
Sarnak

the remaining dedicated players are all in the same guild and have no interest in breaking off. they don't want a pvp server. they're only interested in farming gear they already have and protection from pvp via the zerg numbers. sad!
Old 03-21-2023, 07:01 PM
Aviak

what's the point of enjoying the open camps if you only play with the raid force 4 days a week, 20 hours a week. the issue is the lack of mutual respect between players in project 1999 red and the freedom of speech. Perdition is going through a phase where they need to pass the torch and transfer leadership and some players are not suitable for leadership. If you are easily offended and I apologize for accidentally calling you the wrong gender pronoun, and you still are emotional. That does not make a good leader and I am willing to discuss the ever quest politics here.

After the Perdition raid scene ends there is no one available to really play the game.
My proposed solution is the Perdition guild as a whole should relax regarding the proper gender pronoun and not take a side. The whole situations is absolutely ridiculous and we should all be free to voice or chat our concerns as we see fit.

and that is where I draw the line.
Let's say you are a woman but, you're playing a game Everquest where 90% of the players are men. Then you are one of the dudes! Being called a dude should be a term of endearment and respect. Because you are one of us and it does not carry with it any malice. Infact I am trying to treat you equally among everyone else and therefor dude, is not offensive.

Most players who are invested in playing on blue and green don't want to migrate, I get it.
Most players that join my guild will probably be recruited by Perdition and will join; I get it.

But, I am still here putting in an effort attempting to make a "gray" faction of players dedicated to each other, fair play and questing for those that did not start playing on project 1999 until 2020.
Old 03-21-2023, 09:06 PM
Planar Protector

Seems like a cool guy.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 03-23-2023, 06:42 PM
Large Bat

seems you are hyper-focused on the wrong things duder
Old 03-23-2023, 10:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dartcron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what's the point of enjoying the open camps if you only play with the raid force 4 days a week, 20 hours a week. the issue is the lack of mutual respect between players in project 1999 red and the freedom of speech. Perdition is going through a phase where they need to pass the torch and transfer leadership and some players are not suitable for leadership. If you are easily offended and I apologize for accidentally calling you the wrong gender pronoun, and you still are emotional. That does not make a good leader and I am willing to discuss the ever quest politics here.

After the Perdition raid scene ends there is no one available to really play the game.
My proposed solution is the Perdition guild as a whole should relax regarding the proper gender pronoun and not take a side. The whole situations is absolutely ridiculous and we should all be free to voice or chat our concerns as we see fit.

and that is where I draw the line.
Let's say you are a woman but, you're playing a game Everquest where 90% of the players are men. Then you are one of the dudes! Being called a dude should be a term of endearment and respect. Because you are one of us and it does not carry with it any malice. Infact I am trying to treat you equally among everyone else and therefor dude, is not offensive.

Most players who are invested in playing on blue and green don't want to migrate, I get it.
Most players that join my guild will probably be recruited by Perdition and will join; I get it.

But, I am still here putting in an effort attempting to make a "gray" faction of players dedicated to each other, fair play and questing for those that did not start playing on project 1999 until 2020.
Ladies and lady boys need to be protected. They are NOT dudes. This is why you were removed.
Old 03-24-2023, 01:15 PM
Planar Protector

so what you really want is a static premade

good luck

(also if you actually get 2 people, i could maybe trio this)
Old 04-12-2023, 02:30 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infectious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ladies and lady boys need to be protected.
from what
Old 04-12-2023, 10:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infectious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lady boys need to be protected. They are NOT dudes.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-13-2023, 02:10 AM
Kobold

so glad there are still good guilds and people on red standing up for the marginalized communities in our game. red is healing!!!!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

wait shit

now offering e-tours at our toilet factory!!!!!!! https://snakefangworld.netlify.app/