Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 03-08-2023, 11:34 AM
Banned

youre clearly missing my point dumb fuck.....to be banned on an emulator of 1k people for saying youve talked to rogean before is NOT a BANNABLE offense...its the most ridiculous thing ive ever seen. and it showcases how this "emulator" is run....75 views on my petition, what do they do? they dont respond. there's no professionalism, theres no pride in the job. the fact that u freaks settle for this kind of treatment is exactly why this p99 garbage has turned into such a shit show.
Old 03-08-2023, 11:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah no one gets preferable treatment here
^
of all the untrue things ive read this morning this is untruest of them all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol, lmao even
Old 03-08-2023, 11:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by halloweentown [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
youre clearly missing my point dumb fuck.....to be banned on an emulator of 1k people for saying youve talked to rogean before is NOT a BANNABLE offense...its the most ridiculous thing ive ever seen. and it showcases how this "emulator" is run....75 views on my petition, what do they do? they dont respond. there's no professionalism, theres no pride in the job. the fact that u freaks settle for this kind of treatment is exactly why this p99 garbage has turned into such a shit show.
They don't even permanently ban open fascists around here
Old 03-08-2023, 11:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by halloweentown [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
blah blah blah
Old 03-08-2023, 11:39 AM
Banned

the point that im trying to make here is thats the level that p99 is at now....that all you have to do is say youve talked to rogean and the ban hammer comes down with 0 explanation, days of mass viewing my thread without any GM stepping in and giving their 2 cents...crickets...thats weird...thats now how you operate as a GM. what i did would be no different than tweeting out im friends with elon musk and getting banned for it. it would never happen...its just not something anyone would ever entertain or pay such close attention to that they would then take the time to ban someone over such a claim.......
Old 03-08-2023, 11:40 AM
Kobold

I don't know who the "twins" are, but you seem to think you're really important and some sort of accomplished troll who says dumb fuckin shit for the lulz, which is fine, but the fact you're also surprised when it goes south is really funny. Have fun making another druid. Maybe grapechocolate will cool his jets with the Rogean best friend thing.
Old 03-08-2023, 11:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
the point that im trying to make
nobody cares, hope this helps.
Old 03-08-2023, 11:45 AM
Planar Protector

I mean, it's right on the "Getting Started" page:

Quote:
12. You may not abuse other players or Project 1999 Staff.

The following actions would be considered abuse:

o Hate Mongering - participation in or propagation of Hate literature, behavior, or propaganda related to real -world characteristics.

o Sexual Abuse or Harassment - untoward and/or unwelcome advances of a graphic and sexual nature. This includes, but is not limited to, virtual rape, overt sexual overtures, and stalking of a sexual nature.

o Attempting to Defraud a CS Representative - Petitioning with false information with the intent of receiving benefits as a result. This includes reporting bug deaths, experience or item loss, or accusing other players of wrongdoing without basis for it.

o Impersonating a Customer Service Representative - falsely representing yourself to another player as a Guide or a member of the Project 1999 Server Staff.

o CS Personnel Abuse - This includes, but is not limited to, sending excessive /petitions (as an individual or group), sending excessive /tells to a CS Representative, excessively using say or other channels to communicate to a CS Representative, making physical threats, or using abusive language against a CS Representative.

o Implying favoritism by members of the Project 1999 Staff - Implying that Guides, GM's, or Developers will show favor towards one or more parties involved in any given situation. This includes, but is not limited to, using threats of retribution or inferring that you will not be held accountable for your actions due to special consideration.

Note: This list is not all-inclusive. Other actions may be determined as abuse at the discretion of the P99CSR.
-Mcoy
Old 03-08-2023, 11:46 AM
Sarnak

Op has a good point. The GMs behave like sadists and most of you defend it. Bunch of simpin cucks for pixels
Old 03-08-2023, 11:56 AM
Sarnak

Go RMT somewhere else ryantwin420