Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2019, 06:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wwen42 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
GDP is not everything. Check up on BRI. Also, Chinese and the "private" Chinese corps are not really separate. Their goals align and they think long term. Things Chinese business do serve CCP. Look at the logistics of how oil travels the world. Look at the infrastructure they have been building throughout the world. The have countries take on debt so that they can build roads and rails they own. China has also developed short range missiles to get past the ICMB rules. Combine these actions and it's clear what's going on. They win, we lose.

American "wealth" is mostly an illusion. And China can just wait. They won't have to do anything.
Mostly due to short sighted, regressionist, right wing policy since 1980.
Old 11-20-2019, 06:29 PM
Fire Giant

Sondland Answers Turner’s Question: ‘Yes’ No One Said Trump Tied Aid to Investigations

“Answer the question,” Turner said. “Is it correct no one on this planet told you that Donald Trump was tying this aid to the investigations?”

“Because if your answer is yes, then the chairman is wrong and the headline on CNN is wrong,” Turner said. “No one on this planet told you that President Trump was tying aid to investigations, yes or no?”

“Yes,” Sondland said.

“So you really have no testimony today that ties President Trump to a scheme to withold aid from Ukraine in exchange for thee investigations?” Turner asked.

“Other than my own presumption,” Sondland said.

What a Schiff show.
Old 11-20-2019, 06:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sondland Answers Turner’s Question: ‘Yes’ No One Said Trump Tied Aid to Investigations

“Answer the question,” Turner said. “Is it correct no one on this planet told you that Donald Trump was tying this aid to the investigations?”

“Because if your answer is yes, then the chairman is wrong and the headline on CNN is wrong,” Turner said. “No one on this planet told you that President Trump was tying aid to investigations, yes or no?”

“Yes,” Sondland said.

“So you really have no testimony today that ties President Trump to a scheme to withold aid from Ukraine in exchange for thee investigations?” Turner asked.

What a Schiff show.
Fake news, Giuliani did it at the behest of trump

Lock them up, raise the cross on the national mall and purge those unworthy of Holy Empire

TRUMP delenda est
Old 11-20-2019, 06:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

“Yes,” Sondland said.

What a Schiff show.
Did you really just link a Brietbart article and expect anyone to believe anything written there?
Old 11-20-2019, 06:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wwen42 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
GDP is not everything. Check up on BRI. Also, Chinese and the "private" Chinese corps are not really separate. Their goals align and they think long term. Things Chinese business do serve CCP. Look at the logistics of how oil travels the world. Look at the infrastructure they have been building throughout the world. The have countries take on debt so that they can build roads and rails they own. China has also developed short range missiles to get past the ICMB rules. Combine these actions and it's clear what's going on. They win, we lose.

American "wealth" is mostly an illusion. And China can just wait. They won't have to do anything.
China can wait for japan to dunk on them again, or for their surplus of 100,000,000 useless men who used to mine or farm to revolt in a fashion orders of magnitude worse than Hong Kong

China has military capability, but to use that capability would ensure no Asians left on this planet. They have less soft power than you think, because people don’t aspire to coercion and fear (See: Iran losing Shiite support in both Lebanon and Iraq). The Chinese are a paper tiger. When the time comes, we will carve them up worse than we did the German reich. That’s how dad did it. That’s how America does it
Old 11-20-2019, 06:41 PM
Planar Protector

Anyone seen “See” on Apple +? (I pirated it to my plex server, I don’t pay these jews for their streaming services)

Anyway, this show sucks ass. Can’t believe someone thought it was a good concept
Old 11-20-2019, 06:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
GDP is not everything.

"wealth" is mostly an illusion.
i was gonna usenet reply you but you seem like a nice boy so here's the cool parts of your post.
Old 11-20-2019, 06:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I think what most liberals are missing is that this isn't about right and wrong, it's about winning and losing. I've attached my entire worldview to this man and I am going down with the ship. Not one of you is going to convince me otherwise.
Old 11-20-2019, 06:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you really just link a Brietbart article and expect anyone to believe anything written there?
Are you suggesting that testimony isn't factual or believable? Because that's where it came from haha. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-20-2019, 06:47 PM
Banned

Sideways thought: Is Chief Justice Roberts really gonna let his legacy be mass jury nullification on the part of the United States Senate?
Closed Thread