Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2020, 06:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are these the only two relevant frames?
Just the only 2 frames that perpetuate the narrative of protesters good and police bad. Recurring theme around the world now.

The bouquet of flowers probably had something like a poisoned knife blade hidden.

Or the red shirt guy was put in a headlock for simply being fat and ugly. Both are acceptable reasons for what we see in the 2nd frame.
Old 08-12-2020, 07:59 PM
Banned

Yeah that sounds about right.

You see guys, it's the cops' duty to wait until they have already been stabbed and\or shot in the head before retaliating in any way. Me though? Well, if *I* were a cop, I'd be the bestest cop ever, you betcha! But do I *want* to be a cop? Ehhhh nawwwww I think I'll let somebody else do that thx.
Old 08-12-2020, 09:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoodyLich666 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Russian people never cease to amaze me. They put out the only good internet content these days.
I recommend this Russian cam site

https://ru-chp.livejournal.com/

It's mostly car accidents of course but it's everything Russia.

One of the best things about that site are the weirdly translated video tags:

Quote:
Tags: police gentlemen , darwin's grandfather's favorites , last seconds of life , blue and mink addicts , dementia and courage, BRICKS , big punishment truck , oncoming lane , burning! , road accident , last seconds of life, veterans of the Brownian movement, fucking eye sockets , out of the blue , both assholes , taxi drivers
edit: i feel like this one is emblematic of the whole country https://vk.com/video-34740837_456264590
Last edited by BlackBellamy; 08-12-2020 at 09:10 PM..
Old 08-12-2020, 09:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I recommend this Russian cam site

https://ru-chp.livejournal.com/

It's mostly car accidents of course but it's everything Russia.

One of the best things about that site are the weirdly translated video tags:

edit: i feel like this one is emblematic of the whole country https://vk.com/video-34740837_456264590
Anyone find it funny they have american products in the ads in russian?

Man russia sure does suck
Old 08-12-2020, 10:03 PM
Planar Protector

I bet it has always been your dream to afford a plane ticket so you can watch TV in another country. This way you can see Doritos being sold in Japan and you can laugh inappropriately.
Old 08-13-2020, 12:15 AM
Planar Protector

Russia is trash. Their jet engines were invented by an Armenian
Old 08-13-2020, 04:33 AM
Planar Protector

♫ border cops and marshalls try to steal your mind's elation
and little girls in portland stream their mom's incarceration
and if you have these kind of streams it's radicalization

live from the end of the world and all of western civilization
the gas let fly in the streets can be resettled to a better location
it's understood that riot troops breed radicalization ♫
Old 08-16-2020, 01:28 AM
Planar Protector

Don't these people have jobs?

This bs is happening every night.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 08-16-2020 at 01:30 AM..
Old 08-16-2020, 02:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Perhaps this happening in the night implies that they are busy during the day... ?
Old 08-16-2020, 04:23 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

the year is 2008, in response to a crisis of capitalism, the rulers of the western empire entirely ignores those impacted and instead prints trillions of dollars to hand to failing companies to keep them lurching forward. over time, the majority of 'jobs' that people hold increasingly become ferrying shit to the rapidly shrinking middle and upper classes. owning a home is a distant dream for the majority of citizens. deaths of despair - suicide, alcoholism, drug overdose - reach highs unheard of in the modern era. as westerners see their hopes for a future in which they have healthcare, housing and even food recede into the distance, they respond with increasingly polarized and reactionary politics.

flash cut to 2020, a worldwide pandemic breaks out. no longer able to coordinate a meaningful response, western governments allow and at times even accelerate its spread. all semblance of control is lost. fear is omnipresent. deaths are projected to hit hundreds of thousands to millions. a new great depression begins immediately as GDP shrinks by double digits and tens of millions are furloughed and unemployed. the european union blinks out of existence entirely as a governing body while the president of the united states takes to national television and urges americans across the country to ingest household bleach. africa is ravaged by unprecedented swarms of locusts. spontaneous protest movements break out across the globe in response to violent state oppression on behalf of capital. in the heart of the empire, anarchists and communists wage open street battles with reactionaries and fascists, as police are forced to abandon positions and precincts.

Baler checks the latest news. he takes a sip from his coffee. Don't these people have jobs? This bs is happening every night.