Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2017, 05:44 PM
Sarnak

Default Obtaining a Bow of the Huntsman

Does anyone know if this quest is doable if you are not friendly with giants / how much faction is needed for the turn in?

I'd really love to snag this bow or a Skydarkener , but this seems way more realistic with the resources I have available.
Old 11-26-2017, 05:55 PM
Banned

easier to just kill gleed, like 30min respawn and not hard of a pull for any guild, under the bridge in tormax area
Old 11-26-2017, 07:20 PM
Banned

even my shitty druid can kill vluudeen, PM me if you need help
Old 11-27-2017, 06:09 AM
Planar Protector

Vluudeen Kiteable.

Hand in is possible sneaking or with the invis hand in trick, but it is sometimes hard to bypass the intermediary guards.

Done the quest twice, once on my dubious to frosties warrior and another time on a KoS ranger. Sneak hand ins both times.
Old 11-27-2017, 08:57 AM
Sarnak

Forgive the newbieness, how does one successfully do the sneak tirn in? Ornis it as obvious as it sounds? Not sure of the zone since I have not been inside for 18 years or so
Old 11-27-2017, 09:56 AM
Planar Protector

Stand behind the turn in NPC with sneak activated, open trade window and give it the item.

Sneak sets your faction to indifferent while in the rear arc of mobs, which is enough to complete this quest.

Between the bank and the icy drawbridge, it may be convenient to have someone train away some of the guards which may see invis.

Possible alternative is to have someone on good faction with giants train the hand in NPC to zoneline, get him stuck there somehow (hailspam/snare or root before he resets or whatever). Make sure he has cleared his aggro list before you attempt hand ins!
Closed Thread