Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2022, 04:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bro you literally simp for Pedo Pete all day, everyday

Nice try tho
Is his name Pete? Where is that name coming from
Old 07-13-2022, 04:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In 2022, this actually makes you a bit of an outlier in the Republican Partypedophile-worshipping cult of personality.
Well I do actually understand their argument for rape babies, which is not at all grounded in religion but rather in perfectly secular logic, which is that a baby should not be punished with death just because his or her father was a rapist.

I personally think that the extant woman who was raped has to take priority, but I am open to other outlooks. Unlike you who seems to be a rabid, unwavering partisan in every conceivable way.
Old 07-13-2022, 04:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Individual rights don’t suffer utilitarian philosophical arguments
Please explain this piece of sophistry in a multi-sentence paragraph?
Old 07-13-2022, 04:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rape represents less than .5% of all abortions and most republicans will happily make concessions for rape. I, personally, do think that a rape victim should be able to get an abortion at any point during the pregnancy.

They are mainly concerned with the blatant murder of perfectly healthy babies who were conceived via completely consensual sex, which unfortunately for you guys represents like 99% of all abortion. Hth!
You said the 99.5 thing about covid though and didn't want to do anything about it.
Old 07-13-2022, 04:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well I do actually understand their argument for rape babies, which is not at all grounded in religion but rather in perfectly secular logic, which is that a baby should not be punished with death just because his or her father was a rapist.

I personally think that the extant woman who was raped has to take priority, but I am open to other outlooks. Unlike you who seems to be a rabid, unwavering partisan in every conceivable way.
Horza buying a paddle boat so he can send his victims to the off shore abortion atoll currently being built by Pedo Pete off the coast of CA
Old 07-13-2022, 04:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
What kind of retarded bible thumper logic is this? You people are totally deranged if you think any alternative to forcing a ten year old rape victim to carry a child to term is murder.
Old 07-13-2022, 05:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Please explain this piece of sophistry in a multi-sentence paragraph?
You don’t get to violate the rights of the 1% because of the 99%. This isn’t Iran (yet)

Anyway, just pass the exceptions for rape, incest, and the mother’s life. Then you take the retardation out of your position and we’ll see many states come to reasonable time frames for abortion access otherwise.
Old 07-13-2022, 05:18 PM
Planar Protector

Who is Pedo Pete??? Buttigieg??? Is he into kids now?
Old 07-13-2022, 05:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

You realize having a child is more than just the child’s life? Have you raised one? In what capacity would a ten year old be prepared for this? Are you advocating that that child be completely taken care of by state largesse? How does a ten year old pay for diapers?

Damn dude, I don’t know where to begin with what you just posited
Old 07-13-2022, 05:22 PM
Planar Protector

We are all aware this hypothetical 10 year old is not real right?
Closed Thread