Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 07-07-2022, 01:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you're telling me someone votes for trump in 2020 are intelligent and educated?
1. They had their reasons for voting for Trump in terms of policies and positions he had that were beneficial to them. I can respect someone's intelligence who looks at the issues and thinks through if the candidate would be a positive for them, even if I no longer like the person they voted for.

2. You just said in another comment that you changed your stance on Trump. So I guess you're calling yourself unintelligent and uneducated? I mean, I had suspected at times, but you had never personally confirmed that so thank you.
Old 07-07-2022, 01:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If your stance is that most of the people in the OT forum on P99 are a good gauge for what the majority of American citizens are like you might need to seriously re-evaluate your analysis.
Im not, but I am saying, your story about imaginary people you know, contradicts the literal real people you and I can talk about without me imagining what the person you're making up is like.

Like, youre trying to win an argument, by saying that I should trust you about who you know, and I should ignore what I know.

That alone is just gaslighting at best. Even if you were right, it's the concept of trying to win an argument not by showing me a better result, but by convincing me that the other result is worse and anything I say that disagree's with that is because im a crazy idiot, that I would be arguing against.
Old 07-07-2022, 01:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2. You just said in another comment that you changed your stance on Trump. So I guess you're calling yourself unintelligent and uneducated? I mean, I had suspected at times, but you had never personally confirmed that so thank you.
I never said I changed my stance on trump, ever.
Old 07-07-2022, 01:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im not, but I am saying, your story about imaginary people you know, contradicts the literal real people you and I can talk about without me imagining what the person you're making up is like.

Like, youre trying to win an argument, by saying that I should trust you about who you know, and I should ignore what I know.

That alone is just gaslighting at best. Even if you were right, it's the concept of trying to win an argument not by showing me a better result, but by convincing me that the other result is worse and anything I say that disagree's with that is because im a crazy idiot, that I would be arguing against.
I don't care if you believe it or not lmao

Americans don't fall into one polarized bucket or the other and that's a statistical fact. Maybe you're from the deep south where people tend to be right wing and uneducated without critical thinking ability?
Old 07-07-2022, 01:37 PM
Planar Protector

Why would I believe you about anything if you literally are trying to tell me to my face that I said something that I didn't, nor dont believe.
Old 07-07-2022, 01:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I never said I changed my stance on trump, ever.

"I honestly dont think a single forum poster here has changed their stance on any of the candidates? I know I did."

Did you mean to say that you didn't*?
Old 07-07-2022, 01:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Obviously he's contradicting his own argument, but you should stop trying to make sense from the rants of an unmedicated schizophrenic.
Old 07-07-2022, 01:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
"I honestly dont think a single forum poster here has changed their stance on any of the candidates? I know I did."

Did you mean to say that you didn't*?
Ok that's fair what I meant was that I went from hating the guy to being indifferent.

I just want to be clear about that. I inferred you said that I changed to support him, which was my bad.
Old 07-07-2022, 01:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Ok that's fair what I meant was that I went from hating the guy to being indifferent.

I just want to be clear about that. I inferred you said that I changed to support him, which was my bad.
Understood
Old 07-07-2022, 01:42 PM
Planar Protector

Anyway, what are we talking about? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]