Tested 137IQ

Quote:
Just be yourself bro, it always worked for me
Old 09-29-2022, 06:28 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-29-2022, 06:31 PM
Banned

This belongs in OT more than RnF, but nice find. Normally these vids about dating are written by bitter losers and WAYYY off base, but so far the only thing I can find wrong is that being below 5 attractiveness has no impact on whether a joke is funny or not. Have you seen how comedians like Louis CK and Bill Burr look? They look like shit. In fact most successful male comedians have looked like crap. Women will fake liking an unfunny joke to try to score points with someone they are attracted to, that is more accurate a statement. But an ugly funny guy can definitely crack a girl up

Nope, the rejection part is wrong too. What rejection you get depends on your approach and the girl’s personality. Some girls with great personalities will always be as sweet as they can when rejecting a guy regardless of how they look. And an ugly guy with a great funny and witty approach can still get a very sweet, polite rejection even from a girl with an average personality. Definitely not a guaranteed “fuck off before I call the police”. That’s only guaranteed if an ugly guy uses a really shitty aggressive approach

[So far so good after this]..

Up until the point it mentions a waitress using touch as an example of attraction. Bad example. WOMEN use touch as a sign of attraction, a waitress does it to get a better tip. Just because a waitress touches your shoulder or leg does not mean she’s attracted to you, bad idea to try to run with that

Last one is a biggie. Wtf is normies have no luck in online approaches? 100% false. Online is a numbers game. Create a profile, get great pics (no mirror selfies), have one be you doing something social, and one of a cute pet. Have a profile body that’s witty and funny ideally. And then put that same profile on match, bumble, AND Tinder. All 3. Then spend 30 minutes a day swiping right on people you like on all 3 apps at once, be realistic, people you think you can get. You are guaranteed to line up dates this way. As many as you can handle in a weekend
Old 09-29-2022, 06:36 PM
Banned

Hobart def in the "creep" category
Old 09-29-2022, 06:38 PM
Banned

Overall though, good vid, fairly accurate, I score it 8.5/10
Old 09-29-2022, 06:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Up until the point it mentions a waitress using touch as an example of attraction. Bad example. WOMEN use touch as a sign of attraction, a waitress does it to get a better tip. Just because a waitress touches your shoulder or leg does not mean she’s attracted to you, bad idea to try to run with that
Show me on the doll where the waitress touched you.
Old 09-29-2022, 06:53 PM
Banned

she didn't
(lol)
Old 09-29-2022, 06:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Show me on the doll where the waitress touched you.
Mostly the shoulder or knee, especially if it’s at a bar

In fact it’s so incredibly common for waitresses up to 10/10 hot to touch myself or other people I’m sitting with, I’d say it happens more often than it doesn’t. Looks like we all missed out on lots of sex [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-29-2022, 07:01 PM
Banned

Also, attractive waitresses get hit on constantly by drunk lonely men, who give them fat tips at the end

If you think it’s better advice to say hit on the waitress because she touched your leg, you better have some serious game because she’s heard it all before. But you do you, G’luck