Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2015, 09:37 AM
Banned

hey swish

wts pants
Old 08-16-2015, 09:45 AM
Planar Protector

Bumfights was a way better gimmick, what this Pants offshoot compares to in the wrestling world...

Bumfights

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Pants

Feel bad for the guy seeing him slip from one of the best gimmicks to one of the worst.
Old 08-16-2015, 09:46 AM
Banned

Old 08-16-2015, 08:25 PM
Planar Protector

Had a great group in Sol B tonight, dinged 52... making real progress. Managed to kill someone as well, buffed them afterwards and they were cool about it (which is the way to be).

All is great over on red server. Approaching 400 online as I type this... but I know even if it was 500/600/700 people would still laugh despite blue server having that pop when I came to P99.

Hope you all had an immersive weekend... and if you missed the Chardok XP group vid, here it is again! <3 https://youtu.be/b6eaztnu5c4
Old 08-16-2015, 09:19 PM
Fire Giant

jesus, just let this thread die.

stop bumping it swish, we all get it. you love red, you hate blue, just leave it at that.
Old 08-17-2015, 10:12 AM
Planar Protector

I don't hate blue exactly, it's just the overinflation, the raid scene, the camp lawyers, the lowballing tunnel fat cats, the queues, the overpop, the Vindi rotation you're all going to 'enjoy', the rules concerning a rule about a rule that you want to make a rule about...

Other than that, shit's great. I for one look forward to the recycle server, the Discord server and the PvP teams server...and for 2/3 of those it's a good idea to give red a try.
Old 08-17-2015, 11:28 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't hate blue exactly, it's just the overinflation, the raid scene, the camp lawyers, the lowballing tunnel fat cats, the queues, the overpop, the Vindi rotation you're all going to 'enjoy', the rules concerning a rule about a rule that you want to make a rule about...

Other than that, shit's great. I for one look forward to the recycle server, the Discord server and the PvP teams server...and for 2/3 of those it's a good idea to give red a try.
At this point Swish you really are coming off as an ignorant child. Enough with the blue vs red banter from you. Do you really care about the people who play and deal with the tunnel fat cats, the over population, the lawyer questing, and whatever else you want to repeat that you haven't said over the last year of posts? What is your goal? If you do you need to get out more. Otherwise, I am just reading the inner thoughts of a seriously bored human whose qualities of life are slowly slipping from him. Don't worry though... I saw you ran a few mile the other day.

It's clear your looking for something; but it seems you won't find it here.
Old 08-17-2015, 12:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and yet with all of these problems blue still has 5x the peak population red has, despite nonstop shilling and shitposting from red players for 2 years. if you really enjoy red more just play there and shut the fuck up, basically. nobody wants to read your blog posts about what some non-factor did on red today.
Old 08-17-2015, 12:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Feel bad for the guy seeing him slip from one of the best gimmicks to one of the worst.
I don't get the pants thing at all, is it supposed to be funny or is this guy actually opening an pants outlet store or something?
Old 08-17-2015, 12:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeccablack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and yet with all of these problems blue still has 5x the peak population red has, despite nonstop shilling and shitposting from red players for 2 years. if you really enjoy red more just play there and shut the fuck up, basically. nobody wants to read your blog posts about what some non-factor did on red today.
why do you keep revisiting this thread then? i don't understand.
Closed Thread