Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2016, 02:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faddisaction [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am not the one that has the problem sir. You are. Again..have a good day.
You certainly have problem as far as articulating a cogent point that isn't completely stupid and/or completely detached from the reality of this server.
Old 06-13-2016, 03:03 PM
Orc

I refuse to get into a pissing match with you sir. That is not what this is about. It is about you acting like a spoiled child throwing a temper tantrum because you cannot get what you want. Your ridicule and disdain is simply a display of your inability to react properly and like an adult. I will have some of my religious friends pray for you good sir.

I do understand your dilemma but I don't understand why you refuse to let it go. You are getting into a gun fight unarmed. Anyways I do hope you find your peace of mind somehow and someway. Have a good day.