Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2016, 10:13 AM
Planar Protector

i got a shopvac with a nozzle attatchment, does the job well(wet or dry). for smaller things(dog hair, post-sweeping dust pile) i got a handheld bagless dyson.

edit: i dont understand why you need a bag, just mask it up and do the dirty work.
Last edited by phacemeltar; 09-09-2016 at 10:17 AM..
Old 09-09-2016, 03:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by phacemeltar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
edit: i dont understand why you need a bag, just mask it up and do the dirty work.
Emptying a cup is usually a train wreck with dust this volatile. I tried it once (no mask) I used the sink and I clogged the sink.

I don't know where I'd empty it (the cup and filter have to be washed, it's a washable cup the directions say that's how it's done).

I don't know if I should empty it in the bathtub instead (straight pipe, has no drain cover).

Basically I'm looking at a few cup fulls to get this done. A bag vacuum makes all that safer and painless.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 09-09-2016, 03:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Emptying a cup is usually a train wreck with dust this volatile. I tried it once (no mask) I used the sink and I clogged the sink.

I don't know where I'd empty it (the cup and filter have to be washed, it's a washable cup the directions say that's how it's done).

I don't know if I should empty it in the bathtub instead (straight pipe, has no drain cover).

Basically I'm looking at a few cup fulls to get this done. A bag vacuum makes all that safer and painless.
Dump it in a trash bag, tie the trash bag when you are finished and throw it in your waste bin :s

Produce bag work too if you save those when you buy veggies, then not wasting any monies ^^v